• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Language Packs for Windows XP SP3

Started by Ahmad, February 16, 2013, 02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbert

Quote from: PANZER24 on November 09, 2017, 07:43 PM
I'm muslum, I did that early christmas videos becuase I had the song and the video of it and to bring some new subscribers because as you know most of world people celebrate christmas, even some muslims!!!

That's brilliant! I really like your take on all this. This is the very meaning of tolerance and respect. Congrats!

scarface

I’m disclosing a screenshot the incoming Windows 10 Tunisia edition that will be released next Tuesday. It will contain new drivers. It will also recognize certain smartphones natively, which is not the case with the original version.

PANZER24

I liked the background of that windows 10!!!it presents the traditions of the south of Tunisia!!!I'm really impressed by your work guys!!!

scarface

Next week I will put a lot of things in the archive section. The deleted topics can only be viewed by moderators, and some users like Usman already complained I was deleting their messages. That's why I want to take precautions. I have not deleted messages so far this year. And I guess the new users who don't know the forum are probably getting lost.

hoangcowboy

Thank a lots, your app is very great. Can you add japanese language into app? I need japanese. Thanks

usmangujjar

Its not better for the forum, which is already died to restrict or warn people for every posts.
I dont know why some of us want to see everything as they like even which does not related them.
Unneccessary deletion, moving or advices will led the forum to a place where only few moderator and newbies will be, almost all old members already left forum or they dont post anything.

There is none worthy of worship except ALLAH,
Muhammad (PBUH) is the Messenger of ALLAH.

humbert

I'm not sure what you mean by this post. Moderators can NOT alter or delete posts with the exception of bots and advertizements. The entire purpose of having a forum is to allow anyone to freely speak their mind. If you know of such an incident, please report it to me immediately.

humbert

I alerted Maher about some rogue users (or bots) selling fake passports. Apparently this user manged to open the account before it was made impossible for new users to register. Any time any of you moderators see something like this, be sure to delete the post immediately. This is illegal and cause us problems.

BTW, Maher also confirmed he changed the layout and asked me how I liked it.

Vasudev

Quote from: humbert on June 19, 2019, 06:23 AM
I alerted Maher about some rogue users (or bots) selling fake passports. Apparently this user manged to open the account before it was made impossible for new users to register. Any time any of you moderators see something like this, be sure to delete the post immediately. This is illegal and cause us problems.

BTW, Maher also confirmed he changed the layout and asked me how I liked it.
Removed it from recycle bin permanently.

humbert

Quote from: Vasudev on June 19, 2019, 11:21 AM
Removed it from recycle bin permanently.

We're not done with those fake passport bots. I just removed another post and alerted Maher. I was under the impression Maher banned the creation of new accounts. I'm thinking these bot accounts were created prior to Maher changing the policy.