• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 11

Started by Shadow.97, June 17, 2021, 03:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vasudev

Quote from: humbert on July 14, 2022, 05:41 AM
Quote from: Vasudev on July 13, 2022, 06:20 PMDownload Privatezilla or LoveWin11Again
I stopped using Yamicsoft products long time ago once I moved to Win 10.

Thanks for the tip. You're the man!  :)
You're welcome. The above works on win 10 and 11 w/o any issue and are simple to use.

scarface

Note that new versions of windows 7,10,11 will be available today on the forum.

scarface

Windows 10 22H2 x64 is finally available here for the users of the forum: https://www.nomaher.com/forum/index.php?topic=14153.msg37204#msg37204

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8vX-iDmv4c

humbert

I've probably asked you this before. Who is still actually using Windows 7? AFAIK any computer than can run Win7 can run Win10 -- and probably Win11 with those stupid restrictions removed.

scarface

Quote from: humbert on August 10, 2022, 05:15 AMI've probably asked you this before. Who is still actually using Windows 7? AFAIK any computer than can run Win7 can run Win10 -- and probably Win11 with those stupid restrictions removed.
You're probably right. Only Guliver expressed interest recently. Since windows 10 and 7 are ready they will be available soon on the forum. Windows 11 will be available later.
As for windows xp, it's still available here but it will be removed soon: https://www.nomaher.com/forum/index.php?topic=14153.msg37204#msg37204
If you need it download it quickly.
Since Maher stopped maintaing links for xp and 7 a while back, I decided to maintain those old versions but they have become obsolete indeed. Note that I may go back to windows 10 soon, I can't stand windows 11 anymore. I couldn't solve the sound lag (it seems this audio bug is affecting a lot of users with realtek hardware). In my opinion, this OS will be a failure like Vista.

Guliver

Hello hello, you are right, Scarface :) I am still interested in your Windows 7 builds. I do have Windows 10 installed on a secondary partition but I dislike it so much that occasions when I boot it up are extremely rare. In fact, since you mentioned it, I still make use of XP as well, even though in a VM only. I am aware I will have to abandon Win7 at some point, but I am determined to put that off for as long as I reasonably can. So thank you for making that possible Scarface :)

humbert

Quote from: Guliver on August 10, 2022, 10:45 PMHello hello, you are right, Scarface :) I am still interested in your Windows 7 builds. I do have Windows 10 installed on a secondary partition but I dislike it so much that occasions when I boot it up are extremely rare. In fact, since you mentioned it, I still make use of XP as well, even though in a VM only. I am aware I will have to abandon Win7 at some point, but I am determined to put that off for as long as I reasonably can. So thank you for making that possible Scarface :)

As I see it, the problem with old operating systems is not that they're bad, it's lack of support. If you're running a relatively old system then Win7 will work fine. But if you upgrade to an Intel i9 or a AMD Ryzen, forget about anything under Win10. In fact, if I upgraded right now to the very latest hardware, I know I'd have to forcibly run Win11 for the same reason.

scarface

New versions of windows 7, 10 & 11 are finally available on the forum. I know that humbert, Vasudev and Guliver were eagerly waiting for them.