• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Single board computers and usage of them

Started by Daniil, April 03, 2022, 02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniil

Quote from: humbert on May 19, 2024, 05:54 AMThat's interesting. It seems your other identity is beneficial and not a liability AND you know it's not another person. I would not call it a disorder.
For beneficial - that's truly truth, interaction with her taught me alot. But things are more complicated than you understood. For example, in that case:
Quote from: humbert on May 19, 2024, 05:54 AMI'm not clear what Anna means. ... Is Anna referring to their accent when speaking Russian, or something else?
- that wasn't Annie's words. I wrote "she listened how we interact with locals, and thought to me" with a purpose. That was what my other personality thought. "For" me. Probably it was better to wrote "for" - it'd be more understandable. It'd be more correct to separate her from me and Anna. We calling her Rebecca. She identifying herself with this name.

Quote from: humbert on May 19, 2024, 05:54 AMIs Anna referring to their accent when speaking Russian, or something else?
In that case, Rebecca meant that Kazakh language in some aspects for her sounds like Malay. A lot of similar... How to say... Sound patterns. But Kazakh language sounds much more rough and sorta barbaric.

Quote from: humbert on May 19, 2024, 05:54 AMOf course you know that moving to Malaysia would involve a MAJOR change in climate. Prior to this trip have you even been outside Russia, not including Ukraine? Have you ever been to a place with a tropical climate? If not, let me tell you what you missed.
Of course I know that, mr. Humbert. I need to say that previous fall me and Anna had been in Thailand. We went there to understand multiple important things:
1) to understand, could Thai be our place for escape
2) to find out, would it be difficult for "farangs" to find a job and found a business in Thai
3) to find out, is that possible for us to achieve commercial pilot license there
Before we got to Thai I remembered your words about tropical climate, and was a bit worried about this. Rebecca also warned me about hot and humidity there. But... You know, when we got there, I found out that climate is fascinating! It's hot all the time, it's bright sun, it's wet fresh air, great for breathing... Just superb!

But I would be grateful if you could tell me your thoughts about tropical climate. Because there is no such thing as useless knowledge. And I clearly understand that tropical warmth easily could be same deadly as our Russian cold.

Quote from: humbert on May 19, 2024, 05:54 AMWhy was moving out of Russia so difficult? You explained that due to your age and some problems with your health, you were not subject to military conscription. You also said that getting out was a simple matter of going to Pulvoko and getting on a plane. Was it lack of money or maybe your misguided mother wanting you to die for Царь Владимир, or something else?
As always in Russia, it's "something else". I said "everything was counteract us" with purpose. It was like... Silent counteracting in any every deed. If you seriously want to get out from Russia, you'll face silent resistance at any levels.

For example, you need to get real passport (yes, our "passports" in Russia are not real like US passports. They are only for inner usage, outside of Russia they are invalid). But in passport office you facing a lot of questions like "why you want to get out from your Motherland at such difficult times?" "Oh, for business? And why you have business outside of Russia? Are you a foreign agent, or maybe, already a traitor?"
Next example: you need to send your money out of Russia. But you can't, because banks doesn't allow you to do this. Officially - because of western sanctions. Unofficially - you have no right to do this, because it's "Russia's" money, i.e., they are sort of a property of bank and Russia even if they are yours. You trying to convert them into cash, but you have no right to do this - maximal cash you can get is about 300000 RUR per day (about 3000 USD), it's a limit for common citizen. Officially there is no restrictions about this, but in fact banks starting to ask - "Why you need this amount of cash? Are you a criminal? Or, maybe, you want to support Ukraine with this?"
Next example: you, somehow, found a way to get your cash and need to exchange it to USD, or just in some other foreign money. But you can not exchange it. Nobody selling USD in St.Petersburg. Banks allowing to exchange rubles only to yuans (CNY). But it is not real yuans - it's only virtual yuans for virtual inside-bank accounts. You can not sent it to any China bank - Chinese won't accept them. Some criminal-affiliated small banks offering dollars, even with official rate... But you need to fill a great declaration, where you need to mention, from where you have got your money, why you want to exchange your money, and also you need to bring with you all people, affiliated with a contract from which you received the money you want to exchange - to proof that you didn't steal that money. And a cashier, in nonofficial way, asking you: "Is that OK for you if our dollars would be a bit blank?" "What do you mean?" - I asked her. And she took from safe a pack and show them to me. And they were white. I mean - really almost white, like printed on printer paper. Did you ever saw white bucks?
And so on and so on. Everyone telling you - "you can't do that, you traitor, you coward". You can't find any information - all officials saying different or avoiding answers. You can't say anything against - finks are everywhere, you even can't say anything if waitress bulling you in fast-food - in a moment would appear a guy in civil, tell you that he is from one of "public protection services", and ask you why are you so offended, and would you want to go to precinct with him? Planes are not ready for flights - to Thai we flew russian "Aeroflot", and that was horrible, because Boeing was overloaded and pilot, probably because of forcible order of flight company, flew it through turbulence all the time to save fuel. You even can't get your personal stuff with you - when we escaped to Kazakhstan, I found out that I can't get my tools (just average tools - hammer, small saw, wire-cutters, screwdriver etc.) with me. Because this is officially denied for exporting from country. So I dealt with this just by lying to transport company that there is no tools. I tried to take my electric screwdriver with me in a plane (in a box, with unplugged batteries), but at Russian "outgoing" customs they denied me to do this. Accumulators could be taken to a cabin, but screwdriver must be in luggage - and in Kazakhstan you need to declare it. In Kazahkstan, of course, nobody asked me about the screwdriver.

Quote from: humbert on May 19, 2024, 05:54 AMOne day soon she will cease to be your girlfriend and become your wife. I congratulate you. You are blessed with a brilliant woman who is an asset in every way. Sadly I haven't been as lucky.
Thank you very much, mr. Humbert. I'll give her to read your heartwarming words. I don't know how would it be with our marriage... You know, after what we saw in Russia, it would be very difficult for us to do this. In modern Russia, marriage is... How to say... Corrupted in its sense. It's only two options - "building new family TO FIX DEMOGRAPHY OF MOTHER RUSSIA, LIVE IN **** AND MAKE MORE GUN FODDER FOR GREAT PUTIN" or "I should force him to marry me to get his money from him through a court after half of a year". So for us, at least now, psychologically would be pretty difficult to marry.

humbert

QuoteOf course I know that, mr. Humbert. I need to say that previous fall me and Anna had been in Thailand. We went there to understand multiple important things:

I've been to Thailand myself - twice. Bangkok to be more specific. The city is overcrowded. Traffic does not move. To travel a distance of 5 km by car will take 3 hours. And the heat is truly unbearable. Day after day the temp is anywhere from 37° to 41°C and very humid. It's that way all year around. The only relief is when it rains. The people are very nice but the language is hard to understand. Not that many people do not speak English or any other language. This is not to say it's impossible to live there, just more difficult.

Now that you mentioned Thailand, it is a tropical climate. In tropical climates it is ALWAYS hot and humid and it only changes a bit when it rains. Depending on how close you are to the sea, daytime temps are always 32° to 36°C and about 25° to 27°C at night (never cooler). The only "seasons" are when it rains more (i.e., the rainy season). Even then often it's hot and sunny. Then you have a "tropical downpour". This is very heavy rain that lasts maybe 15 minutes. Then the clouds clear, the sun returns and all that water evaporates and all that steam is everywhere. Be sure you have air conditioning. If you don't, sleeping at night is going to be next to impossible. If you must move to someplace near the equator, find a place that's high. To see what I mean, go to a weather app and check the weather in Bogotá (Colombia) or Quito (Ecuador).

QuoteAs always in Russia, it's "something else". I said "everything was counteract us" with purpose. It was like... Silent counteracting in any every deed. If you seriously want to get out from Russia, you'll face silent resistance at any levels.

What you told me about Russia is absolutely shocking! I once said Putin was a Stalinist. He is exactly that! He has become a Stalinist despot who has managed to change the way the people think. Thanks to him, Russia is unliveable! So let me ask: given all those difficulties, how exactly did you and Anna(Rebecca) manage to obtain passports and get out? Did you bribe somebody? Seems like the only way.

QuoteIn modern Russia, marriage is... How to say... Corrupted in its sense. It's only two options - "building new family TO FIX DEMOGRAPHY OF MOTHER RUSSIA, LIVE IN **** AND MAKE MORE GUN FODDER FOR GREAT PUTIN" or "I should force him to marry me to get his money from him through a court after half of a year". So for us, at least now, psychologically would be pretty difficult to marry.

Based on everything you've been telling me about Anna, none of this applies to you. I see absolutely NO ulterior motives anywhere. We have a woman who left her country and family to be with you - not knowing if she would ever return. We have a loving woman who has been supporting you in good times and bad times. She will be by your side no matter what happens. It is clear that if Anna marries you, it's for one reason only: SHE LOVES YOU. Do you love her? I'm sure you do. That, my dear friend, is the only thing that justifies marriage. I strongly advise you DO NOT let her go. She is one in a million.