Author Topic: What games are you playing?  (Read 153650 times)

October 20, 2021, 02:14 PM
Reply #390
  • Global Moderator
Tonight, a new repack titled Whitehaven is available on the forum.
This is a "survival" game released in October 2021.

Storyline: Uncover the mysteries of Whitehaven Orphanage in this first-person psychological horror game. Explore the place, collect clues and put the pieces together to find out what happened years ago as you delve deep into your mind.

Size: 1.04 Gb
Link: https://mega.nz/folder/QVcVTYiJ#ycoTjmZ4MZijBxnRY4gXpA

November 03, 2021, 08:42 PM
Reply #391
  • Global Moderator
Today, a new repack for the frictional games is available for the forum.

- The games “Penumbra Twilight of the Archaic” and “Penumbra Necrologue” were merged to optimize data space (there is no difference in terms of gameplay).
- The textures of the games Penumbra "Overture" and "Black plague" were improved (by some revamped textures from Moddb, whose size was reduced).
Overall, the repack is slightly smaller.
I have been away for quite some time. I had others occupations. I have to pay for a lot of things, 2800€ for the undertaker for my mother, the notary etc... I'm starting to get a little depressed. And it's practically winter here. I wish I were with shadow.97, Maher, Vasudev...in the garden of humbert in Texas, during a sunny day, in front of a good barbecue.
But I hope that some users of the forum like Vasudev or usman will appreciate this new repack.
Link: https://www.nomaher.com/forum/index.php?topic=833.msg34947#msg34947

« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 08:45 PM by scarface »

November 19, 2021, 05:54 AM
Reply #392
  • Global Moderator
Note that a new repack for the Frictional games could be released soon.
Thousands of files were removed after the amalgamation of Penumbra Necrologue and Twilight of the Archaic and after this success, I'm planning to merge Amnesia the dark descent and Amnesia a Machine for pigs to remove duplicate files and make a smaller repack.
Note that Penumbra: Prisoner of Fate - the prequel to the first part of the Penumbra series, revealing the fate of the mad miner Tom "Red" Redwood - will be integrated, if it's released one day.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 05:57 AM by scarface »

December 04, 2021, 01:35 PM
Reply #393
  • Global Moderator
Tonight, I'm going to talk about the new game "Resident Evil Village".
Resident Evil Village is an excellent and worthy sequel to RE7. I guess shadow.97, humbert and usmangujjar are playing this game.

One of the most enjoyable section is probably Lady Dimitrescu’s castle, which looks suspiciously similar to the Spencer Mansion from Resident Evil 1. It works in a similar manner too, with less straight action than most of the rest of the game, although there’s little need for any real stealth.
You are probably wondering if a repack will be available for this game. I don't know yet. It's pretty big, and I have no more storage space on Mega.

Yesterday at 09:08 PM
Reply #394
  • Global Moderator
The picture of the woman is very sharp. Is that a DX-12 screenshot or some sort of promotion pic?

I'm thinking just about any of today's games support DX-12. Right?

Today at 06:53 PM
Reply #395
  • Global Moderator
The picture of the woman is very sharp. Is that a DX-12 screenshot or some sort of promotion pic?

I'm thinking just about any of today's games support DX-12. Right?
Humbert is asking a good question. Actually I was unable to take screenshots with Fraps from within the game, so these pictures are wallpapers of the game, and also pretty accurate images of the game.
This game requires Directx 12 indeed, but RE Village runs pretty well on most hardware, meaning you don’t need a brand new graphics card – or any GPU for that matter – to run the game. You can deal with Lady Dimitrescu straight away.
Many games still support Directx 11 or 9. The games of the series The Room only need graphic card compatible with Directx 9, 10 or 11 for the latest opus.
Note that I made a repack of this game (19.6 Gb). If sb is interested, let me know and I will post a torrent link.