• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

I left...

Started by usmangujjar, July 02, 2015, 07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

usmangujjar

I deleted my topics/posts.
When I started deletion, my topics are more than 25 and posts are more than 950.
Some members are unhappy with my posts, so I decided this.
But I am here to meet some good members... :)

Sorry to those, who posted in my topics and their posts deleted with my topics..

Peace..

usmangujjar

There is none worthy of worship except ALLAH,
Muhammad (PBUH) is the Messenger of ALLAH.

humbert

I'm glad you brought this up. Why did you do this? The possibility that some people might not agree with what you posted is no reason to remove anything. No matter what anyone says, someone will always disagree. I have yet to see 2 people who think exactly alike. Also, some of our other members aren't too pleased with the fact that, when your deleted the topics you started, many of their posts went down the drain too.

Let's address this issue and fix it.

Vasudev

Humbert: Lets restore deleted threads back, Okay?

scarface

Then Will I have to clean all my answers to you?
QuoteSome members are unhappy with my posts, so I decided this.
Are you thinking about me? I don't care about messages, I was just a bit angry you investigated everything and you put into question each thing done on the forum. For example when I removed the messages "updated" of iih, it's not him who made a fuss, it's you, but you were one of those who were making fun of him for these messages.
As for your messages, I deleted only the ones which were useless. Too bad there is no chat window on the forum, I think it would be better for you if you just want to say "hi" each morning.

Vasudev

Quote from: scarface on July 02, 2015, 08:13 PM
Then Will I have to clean all my answers to you?
QuoteSome members are unhappy with my posts, so I decided this.
Are you thinking about me? I don't care about messages, I was just a bit angry you investigated everything and you put into question each thing done on the forum. For example when I removed the messages "updated" of iih, it's not him who made a fuss, it's you, but you were one of those who were making fun of him for these messages.
As for your messages, I deleted only the ones which were useless. Too bad there is no chat window on the forum, I think it would be better for you if you just want to say "hi" each morning.
Stop pouring salt on open wound.

scarface

QuoteStop pouring salt on open wound.
I don't want to take decisions about the messages of usman anyway. If some people are involved in this, I guess it's usman, you and humbert.

humbert

I don't believe it's a good idea to remove anyone's posts unless there is ample warning first. The warnings in question should be made publicly so other members can contribute their opinions if need be. This is what we did with iih. He ignored our warnings so we proceeded. Moreover, only his "updated" posts were deleted, the others remained untouched.

Simply disagreeing with someone's posts does not constitute criteria for removal. Free expression of ideas is what forums are all about.

As I see it our rules are pretty simple: (1) use English or a translation, (2) no pr0n or commercial ads, (3) basically behave like gentlemen, e.g., freely express your opinions but avoid flaming or picking a fight. I think this is agreeable to everyone.

usmangujjar

I don't want to say anything more. I discussed something with Administrator already.
(some remaining posts are restored by Moderator(s). I don't want these restoration.)

usmangujjar

@Fuj: I am tired, then I did this. You can contact with Admin for this.
Sorry for that, I should tell you before doing.

scarface

I restored the "giveways-tweaks-tricks-downloads-suggestions", the most popular topic of usmangujjar. I was thinking that usmangujjar must be proud of himself. He's the only one who cleaned his own messages, with his own way. Ive seen many replies in the topics win7 and win xp support. Maybe some of them would deserve to be restored.
Like usmangujjar, I will clean up a few of my messages soon, no topic will be deleted though.