Author Topic: Windows 7 Component Store Cleanup - Rebase  (Read 144308 times)

March 31, 2021, 09:17 PM
Reply #440
  • Global Moderator
Indeed. I use two VMs side-by-side to test Home/pro concurrently and used to assign all cores to VMs since my host is idle so that I can test my VMs quicker. But, if you try to launch a game it gets choked and you may have to pause the VMs and resume after sometime.

It all depends of what games you play. I don't think you'll have a problem with Solitaire or even Chess. But [for example] Call of Duty? Forget it.

April 13, 2021, 08:13 AM
Reply #441
  • Global Moderator
Note that new versions of windows 10 and windows 7 will be available soon.
I will go to a media library tomorrow to upload them since I have no unlimited internet connection here.

April 14, 2021, 12:15 PM
Reply #442
  • Global Moderator
Note that the new editions of windows will be uploaded tomorrow. I couldn't do it today.

April 15, 2021, 09:07 AM
Reply #443
  • Global Moderator
Well, I've been unable to upload the new windows since everything is closed due to the terrible virus. I know that vasudev and humbert are waiting for them, but there will be no new upload for the moment. I used vmware 16 and quickly came back to vmware 12 since I realized this version of windows 10 is not compatible with UEFI, and there is no option to use legacy bios in vmware player 16. Apparently, when the iso is modified, microsoft makes sure it can't be installed, this is a shame.