• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

RECCOMENDATIONS

Started by tinman, April 24, 2011, 04:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

EVERY FORUM SHOULD HAVE A TUTORIAL SECTION

Hey guys, I'd start to think all of us are pirates if we dont start posting some tutorials here for the guys(like me). You know it seems only adequate that we should have a tutorial section here at the forums. Hope this is not offensive Maher. And yeah thanks for the yet another flawless release.

~tinman

"Besides, I think Slackware sounds better than 'Microsoft,' don't you?" (By Patrick Volkerding)

Maher

Quote from: tinman on April 24, 2011, 04:24 AM
EVERY FORUM SHOULD HAVE A TUTORIAL SECTION

Hey guys, I'd start to think all of us are pirates if we dont start posting some tutorials here for the guys(like me). You know it seems only adequate that we should have a tutorial section here at the forums. Hope this is not offensive Maher. And yeah thanks for the yet another flawless release.

~tinman
Thanks for the recommendation.
Lots of guys already pointed out, and I will be working on it when I have more free time.
Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/

tinman

thanks for ur consideration..:)

~tinman
"Besides, I think Slackware sounds better than 'Microsoft,' don't you?" (By Patrick Volkerding)

lovbudy

Maher there shld be more sections for Posting good health torrents
Like games,movies music etc

Maher

Quote from: lovbudy on April 25, 2011, 04:59 PM
Maher there shld be more sections for Posting good health torrents
Like games,movies music etc
No, no! Don't want games and movies in my forum.
Only programs!
Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/

humbert

No, no! Don't want games and movies in my forum.
Only programs!
[/quote]

I agree with you! I stopped playing computer games long ago. Always when I search sites it either programs or e-books. You wouldn't believe the things I learned simply browing a few e-books.

topdog

I know this is an old topic but. Have to agree with Misters Maher and Humb25  on this, nothing against games, music or movies but there's a stack of sites for them out there.
Love tinman's idea though. Or even an indexed list of links to tutorials that members can recommend. Just an idea, tossed in the ring
Hei konā rā
they call me domesticated ..... I CALL THEM FOOLS !!!

BLADESHARK

�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�