• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

how install MAC os on windows computer?

Started by Yash, May 10, 2011, 06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yash

hello,
i want to know how to install mac os (snow leaopard) on my windows PC?
ive googled and found that it is possible.
but dont know how to do it!
can you help me? by giving step by step assistance.
my laptop is dell vostro 1014.

cofigs are  :

2GB DDR3 RAM
320GB SATA HDD
intel core 2 duo @ 2.1 Ghz.

Please Reply soon thanks in advance.

Maher

Hello Yash,

Yes it's possible.
But sorry, I havn't done it before.
I recommend you do more Google search, or YouTube search for video tutorials.

step by step install mac on on a pc

Good luck.
Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/

chipsndip

To install Mac os on windows: well if you have some what modern computer you can use software called "virtual box"
its on this website "http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads" and download according to your current operating system.
you must have the operating system of Mac osX or similar like leopard version on hand such as the .ISO file or the disk. depending if you pirate or have real version. 
keep in mind since you emulate the OS that CPU intensive programs could be slowed down a bit depending on your computers performance.   

This is the only option i know for sure but I have heard from other people that they have had success using some strange method. the other way is indeed very complex. but it is very possible.  the complex part is to get your computers devices such as the modem and the sound to work because they require special drivers that doesn't work on mac OS hardware support.  that's why emulating is a good choice because everything will work easily but a little slow depending..

I hope it helps.  my grammar isnt very good sorry hehe. i am just a kid though hehe. but again hope it helps.

an7war

The other method is done via BootCamp.. Google it, you'll be more informed. But the simplest way is to use MAC in a virtual machine