• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Hello Friends

Started by IntegratedS, April 20, 2012, 04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IntegratedS

Hello friends, I am new in this forum. Hope I will enjoy here a lot...

Shadow.97

Quote from: IntegratedS on April 20, 2012, 04:15 PM
Hello friends, I am new in this forum. Hope I will enjoy here a lot...
Welcome and enjoy your stay IntegratedS :D

Ahmad

Hello IntegratedS.  :)
Welcome to our world.
I hope we will be at your great expectations.
Enjoy as much as you can & be always well and safe.
:) :D
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

certvalue111

hello...welcome to the forum...glad to meet you
ISO 9001 Certification in Saudi Arabia

shilpa111

Hello friends...welcome to the forum site...nice to meet you here
ISO 9001 in Iraq

BPEFreddie

wells fargo sign in addition to infrastructural act on Gondama and Freetown, we have rehabilitated the Daru referral hospital at Moa Barracks and constructed accommodation for doctors and nurses. A cookie is a piece of knowledge stored from your browser or device that helps websites this way one recognize return visitors.

humbert

Quote from: BPEFreddie on March 17, 2018, 09:10 AM
wells fargo sign in addition to infrastructural act on Gondama and Freetown, we have rehabilitated the Daru referral hospital at Moa Barracks and constructed accommodation for doctors and nurses. A cookie is a piece of knowledge stored from your browser or device that helps websites this way one recognize return visitors.

What's this post all about?

scarface

Quote from: humbert on March 30, 2018, 06:13 AM
Quote from: BPEFreddie on March 17, 2018, 09:10 AM

What's this post all about?

I think you had better remove it humbert. Maybe a kind of bot? Maybe BPEFreddie is writing from the Daru hospital of Freetow, I don't know.

humbert

Quote from: scarface on March 30, 2018, 05:03 PM
I think you had better remove it humbert. Maybe a kind of bot? Maybe BPEFreddie is writing from the Daru hospital of Freetow, I don't know.

Let's wait for this bot to return before removing the post. Showing this publicly gives everyone a good idea of what these bots do.