• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 8 Support

Started by humbert, August 07, 2012, 04:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vasudev

Quote from: humbert on December 22, 2014, 07:34 PM
Quote from: usmangujjar on December 22, 2014, 07:21 PM
I know your answer, everytime you prefer Newest. In some days you will say win10 is better.

Not true. The simple fact that something is newer doesn't make it better. For example, I took a look at Office 2013 and didn't like it, so I deleted it and went back to Office 2010. Similarly, when Vista came out I never installed it - too many bad reviews. I decided to stick with XP until Win 7 was released.
My old laptop shipped with vista and *ahem* it was buggy and used it for 2yrs.

shhnedo

Just finished setting up an 8.1 Enterprise x64 with Update 3(the november rollup). Runs good and doesn't increas boot times as you install drivers. Safe to say the U3 iso's are a good base for Maher's releases.

humbert

When I received my new laptop the first thing I did was wipe the preloaded garbage-infested OS copy of Windows that came with it and installed Maher's W8.1. It runs like champ. Maher is truly a genius.

shhnedo

I'm saying that when the time comes(like XP and 7) Maher's 8.1s can safely be based on these Update releases from MS. And no, i'm not a premium member of any of those sites. In my country we have a torrent tracker where Maher's iso's get uploaded and the uploader links Maher's website as a source.

Ahmed Abou Saeed

Thank You So Much Mr.Maher >> You Are The Best In The World :)

humbert

Quote from: shhnedo on December 23, 2014, 06:58 PM
I'm saying that when the time comes(like XP and 7) Maher's 8.1s can safely be based on these Update releases from MS. And no, i'm not a premium member of any of those sites. In my country we have a torrent tracker where Maher's iso's get uploaded and the uploader links Maher's website as a source.

I was under the impression it doesn't really matter what country a torrent tracker is in. When you upload something - especially a torrent - doesn't it go in pieces to anyone who wants it?

shhnedo

Yeah. Thing is, this tracker cares about it's own security and has limited access from outside the country. You can still get in with a proxy and download anything you need though.

capaj

THANKS MAHER...HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

maz 33

Please upload torrent  ???
So that we can Downloads faster

Vasudev

No torrents allowed read first page. :) Even I'm waiting torrent links to updated to maherz latest win7 edition. If you links for torrents PM me(Will take atleast 10 days to get torrents online.).