• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 8 Support

Started by humbert, August 07, 2012, 04:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbert

Quote from: fandjo on December 07, 2012, 01:50 PM
Hi Humbert!
Any clue what was hapened with  mydigitalife.info.
only got >>"This domain may be for sale.."   :-\

I just checked this link http://forums.mydigitallife.info/forum.php and it worked. Log in and see.

Maher

I'll upload Windows 8 for sure, it's a matter of time guys ;)

Quote from: fandjo on December 07, 2012, 01:50 PM
Hi Humbert!

Any clue what was hapened with  mydigitalife.info.

only got >>"This domain may be for sale.."   :-\
It's working! You miss typed it :) You missed an "L".
Mydigitallife.info ;)
Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/

fandjo

yap...thank You guys...I just click on humbert`s link ...without spell-checking  :D

Quote from: humbert on December 01, 2012, 10:21 PM
Quote from: Odlanyer22 on December 01, 2012, 04:40 AM
Hope to find GENUINE Product Key for Windows 8 like with XP that passes WGA already without using any activator...  ;D

Forget it! All those strange pirated keys that worked by phone activation ended October 26th. There is still a chance, though. Use a strange key and activate through a KMS server. If you then get Windows Media Center, Microsoft will give you a key for it that works permanently. You can find more information on forums.mydigitalife.info.

mack53

Okay been trying to get file history setup on my E: hard drive but keeps hitting me saying service cannot be started because it is disabled or has it has no associated with it. Running my system off of a SSD, any suggestions?

humbert

Quote from: mack53 on December 11, 2012, 03:19 AM
Okay been trying to get file history setup on my E: hard drive but keeps hitting me saying service cannot be started because it is disabled or has it has no associated with it. Running my system off of a SSD, any suggestions?

Keep in mind that for Windows or any OS, E: is a partition and not a physical drive. The only reason most of us equate them is that most of the time the partition on there takes up 100% of the physical drive.

Assuming this is indeed the case, then tell us how E: is connected. Is it USB, SATA or what? Also, the fact that you're using an SSD is transparent to the motherboard and Windows.

mack53

Okay here we go I'm running my system off of a SSD (c) use it for OS and games and have a hard drive (E) I use for storage. File history sees the (E) hard drive but goes into what referred to in last post.

Thanks

mack53

humbert

Quote from: mack53 on December 11, 2012, 04:46 AM
Sorry its a sata drive

I have yet to see the first SSD that's not a SATA drive. Do you mean a mechanical drive or what?

mack53

good old standard hard drive..

humbert

Quote from: mack53 on December 11, 2012, 05:18 AM
good old standard hard drive..

Fine, but keep in mind that this is totally transparent when it comes the the problem you're having with drive E. Neither the motherboard nor Windows really cares whether or not the drive is SSD or mechanical.