• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Facebook, anyone?

Started by humbert, August 08, 2012, 04:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbert

Is anyone here on Facebook other than me?

Those of you who are, I invite you to check out Humberto Garcia (my name) and ask to be my friend. All friendship requests accepted. I'm wondering what all of you look like in real life. I suppose Daniil is an exception, we all know even what his fingers look like.  :) :) - Incidentally, if for whatever reason you can't find me, give me the name you're under and I'll find you.

BTW - Facebook is free. If you don't have an account - open one!  ;)

Shadow.97

I have one, only for people in know in real-life though. (facebook i hate it but can't stay away due to people always using it to communicate for RL events.)

humbert

Quote from: Shadow.97 on August 09, 2012, 04:52 PM
I have one, only for people in know in real-life though. (facebook i hate it but can't stay away due to people always using it to communicate for RL events.)

I also hate Facebook and I'm rarely on it. I just log in briefly to see pics of friends and find out what they're up to. My old lady does play all the games, in fact she even logs in with my account just for more points. Still, I don't think it would be a bad idea to briefly log in there to learn more about each other.

donkeygirl

Quote from: humbert on August 08, 2012, 04:04 AM
Is anyone here on Facebook other than me?

Those of you who are, I invite you to check out Humberto Garcia (my name) and ask to be my friend. All friendship requests accepted. I'm wondering what all of you look like in real life. I suppose Daniil is an exception, we all know even what his fingers look like.  :) :) - Incidentally, if for whatever reason you can't find me, give me the name you're under and I'll find you.

BTW - Facebook is free. If you don't have an account - open one!  ;)
it's you? https://www.facebook.com/pro.badass/info

humbert

Nooo... that guy's not as cute as I am.  :) :) :)  - Besides, thank goodness I no longer live in Miami.

donkeygirl

Quote from: humbert on April 08, 2014, 06:48 AM
Nooo... that guy's not as cute as I am.  :) :) :)  - Besides, thank goodness I no longer live in Miami.
Besides, thank goodness you're not live in Miami, and no longer as cuba citizen.

humbert

Quote from: donkeygirl on April 10, 2014, 04:22 AM
Besides, thank goodness you're not live in Miami, and no longer as cuba citizen.

Yes, thank goodness I'm not in Miami any more. It's a hellhole. However, I'm still a Cuban citizen. In fact, I have 2 passports, one from the USA and the other from Cuba.