What's Your Browser?

Started by The Nawab, August 13, 2012, 04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Nawab

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

There Is No God But Allah And Muhammad Is The Messenger Of Allah

Daniil

Firefox + Chrome, that's my choice.

Join the katana, never heared about Maxton before. I'll try it, just to know what the "heck" it is.  :)

Shadow.97

Quote from: Daniil on August 17, 2012, 05:19 PM
Firefox + Chrome, that's my choice.

Join the katana, never heared about Maxton before. I'll try it, just to know what the "heck" it is.  :)
haha, i have only 2 "mayor" problems, 1 it is made for x86.. (32bit java limitation) + sometimes when i play Battlefield 3 fullscreen the browser turns black, then i just drag it down and up and its fixed.

humbert

Quote from: Shadow.97 on August 19, 2012, 07:28 PM
haha, i have only 2 "mayor" problems, 1 it is made for x86.. (32bit java limitation) + sometimes when i play Battlefield 3 fullscreen the browser turns black, then i just drag it down and up and its fixed.

I'm confused. Aren't all browsers for x86 (i.e., 32bit)? As far as I know the only 64bit browser is IE64, which nobody uses.

Incidentally, as we all know sooner or later Firefox, like everything else, will also have to go 64bit. I'm just thinking of the nightmare involved in porting over the thousands of extensions.

Shadow.97

im sure chrome is available for 64.

topdog

Iron. My choice of browser these days + FF/Tor
they call me domesticated ..... I CALL THEM FOOLS !!!

The Nawab

@topdog,

Saw That. Seemed To Be Very Interesting As Based On A Chromium Project.

Shadow.97

I didnt love iron when i tried it.. Though i cant remember why

Maher

Amazed, huh?

I've been using IE for life, tried every other browser, but never felt comfortable as I feel with IE.
It lacks lots of featuers other browsers has, but even though I only feel myself comfortable with IE.

PS: I added a poll to make things more interesting ;)
Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/

The Nawab

QuoteAmazed, huh?

I've been using IE for life, tried every other browser, but never felt comfortable as I feel with IE.
It lacks lots of featuers other browsers has, but even though I only feel myself comfortable with IE.

My Doctor Sister, Who Had A Lot Interest In Computers During College Also Loved IE. I Never Understood Why.