• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

VPN Paid but free if you know what i mean ;)

Started by Paradise_Boy, October 21, 2012, 05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paradise_Boy

Hiya im always interested in what is the best free or paid VPN also paid for free  :)
Im in London and my ISP has only gone and blocked me from piratebay my now fave site and i dont thing deamonoid is coming back now.
So im always looking for cracked VPN and so on , i know its hard to get but im always on the look out.

Also does anyone know how to set up a tv station at home other than using Ustream or other website hosters ,im looking into Adobe Media Server but im not sure

Also I am the Founder of a New Chat Client called VoiceChatAlpha and im looking for ways to show people it ,im hoping i can find a pro torrenter to place the program in his or hers torrents or maybe learn how to torrent myself .

Any chat about this would be great ;)

humbert

If it's only TPB they're blocking, then they've accomplished absolutely nothing. There are gazillions of torrent sites out there. Just off the top of my head there's h33t, kickass torrents, torrents heaven, just to name a few.

If you're using Firefox, go to their site and grab an add-on called 'MAFIAA - Pirate Bay Dancing'. It was put there by the brave heroes at TPB precisely to circumvent what the profiteering gluttons are trying to do.

This is by no means the only way to get around this limitation without having to pay for a VPN. I remember our brother BladeShark successfully used a few programs to get around a similar limitation in India before that government finally realized these prohibitions simply don't work. I remember another one he used was another Firefox add-on called Hide-MyAss.

Paradise_Boy

Quote from: humbert on October 21, 2012, 08:27 PM
If it's only TPB they're blocking, then they've accomplished absolutely nothing. There are gazillions of torrent sites out there. Just off the top of my head there's h33t, kickass torrents, torrents heaven, just to name a few.

If you're using Firefox, go to their site and grab an add-on called 'MAFIAA - Pirate Bay Dancing'. It was put there by the brave heroes at TPB precisely to circumvent what the profiteering gluttons are trying to do.

This is by no means the only way to get around this limitation without having to pay for a VPN. I remember our brother BladeShark successfully used a few programs to get around a similar limitation in India before that government finally realized these prohibitions simply don't work. I remember another one he used was another Firefox add-on called Hide-MyAss.

Hay thanks for that its funny because i been using GoogleChome now for so long i did forget about add-ons in firefox ill take a look at them thanks . I do know that VPN is the best though because proxy browsers don't work ,other companys can see what your trying to do , 1 of the best ways is to use VPN on a VMware  but then free VPN's are so slow its not even worth it . Its the encryption thats important and proxys programs and browsers just don't cut it .
I found my other way is to get a huge list of the latest trackers and just add them after ive got the download started to speed up the process ,As a dear Mod said there are many ways to skin a cat lol .

Thanks ;)

Daniil

Quote from: Paradise_Boy on October 21, 2012, 05:52 PM
Hiya im always interested in what is the best free or paid VPN also paid for free  :)
Im in London and my ISP has only gone and blocked me from piratebay my now fave site and i dont thing deamonoid is coming back now.
So im always looking for cracked VPN and so on , i know its hard to get but im always on the look out.

Also does anyone know how to set up a tv station at home other than using Ustream or other website hosters ,im looking into Adobe Media Server but im not sure
Hello, comrade!
Strictly there for you with torrents! That's not good. Maybe its time to revolution?  ;) ;D
Did you try to use a free proxies for crawl around that block? They only blocked a TPB, they can't block seeders. So, here is free proxy list, some of them may help you!

humbert

Quote from: Daniil on October 23, 2012, 12:44 PM
Did you try to use a free proxies for crawl around that block? They only blocked a TPB, they can't block seeders. So, here is free proxy list, some of them may help you!

This is exactly the reason these people who try to block torrent sites are doomed to failure. The only thing someone has to do it so get the actual torrent file - after that you're home free. If you have difficulty getting into torrent sites but are able to bring up an image of the page you want on a Google search, go to the bottom and copy the file's hash, then insert it here http://centrump2p.com/magnet/. You'll get the torrent via magnet link.

humbert

I read this by accident on a forum posted some 6 months ago and I'm wondering if this is true. Naturally I know many of you guys know more about this than I do.

They were discussing the whole idea of governments blocking internet access. One guy posted that ISP's block access through their DNS. This means that on their DNS servers, thepiratebay.se [for example] wouldn't come back as 194.71.107.15, but rather as a warning site from the government. The guy went on to say that if you pinged thepiratebay.se first, obtained their IP address and typed that into your browser, this request now goes directly to TPB's servers bypassing the ISP's DNS completely. In effect if you do this, the only way an ISP can stop you is to take your internet service away completely. He also said you could put TPB's IP into your hosts file because that's the first place the computer looks when it needs an IP address. That way the only need for another ping is if TPB changes their IP address.

Is all this true? How could it be so easy to get past government censorship? Besides, when you ping something, doesn't this request also go to the ISP's DNS server? If so, then what if you simply Googled for TPB's IP address?

Daniil

That's not so simple, comrade.
DNS blocking is a kind of a redirect, you are right. I had used this blocking technique at my previous workplace (to prevent users blabber and flirt via vkontakte.ru, play Minecraft, and watch a pron from workplace).  :)
Yes, you theoretically can crawl around DNS blocking system by using a direct IP connection, BUT there is a restrictions. That are: first - a firewall, in rich organization (read - government) - a hardware firewall, which can block even a one specific IP-packet; second - a proxies and network gates with special settings (without NAT/bridge or something like this); third - more specific DNS settings combined with first solution. If all of this is using correct, that is a "grid for a mosqito" - none can pass it.
Well, but we can try to think, how to avoid this... First idea - maybe a kind of "distributed random P2P proxies"?..
Maybe we can try to make a brainstorm about how to deal with that problem?

humbert

Even if you went as far as installing a "grid for a mosquito", how do you prevent somebody from connecting to some strange proxy server which will redirect you to a forbidden site? Also, I don't see how anyone can stop a torrent given that it comes from everywhere - you'd have to block every single user individually. I even read that if you enabled encryption on µTorrent, it becomes difficult for the ISP to identify a packet as part of a torrent. Please explain.

I've got to be prepared. News is circulating that a major ISP, under pressure from the profiteers, is going to impose censorship. Possibly others might follow. I do know I have to be one step ahead of them.

Daniil

Well, comrade Humbert, I'll explain.

You're right, I can't prevent somebody from connecting to a woodsy server, built somewhere far at forest by a some Linux Yeti. But, I actually can configure my firewalls and gateways to prevent user from connect to any proxy servers except my one. That is a bit difficult, and ISP connection will works slow and users gone mad, but that is possible.

Again, I can't stop a torrent, goes to users through server, but, again, I can configure server for transmitting only specific type of data, for example, incoming/requested only to/through specific ports; Or, if I really need that, only selected types of IP-packets. Last one needs a lot of money and computing power, but it is possible (and, as I know, had uses in NATO networks).

An encryption is a kind of protection, yes. But, as I know, that encrypted only transmitted data. And we can see an IP address in packet. So, government can try to make a kind of a "passport" for trusted IP addresses, i.e., for addresses of corporative services and big e-shops (and any others who pay a fee) and block any other traffic if it becomes greater than, for example, 1Gb per hour.

That's right idea - to be prepared! So, this is time to steal an ammo for Kalashnikov, dig up grandpa grenades, find somewhere some boxes of vodka and go to forests, to blow up a network backbones and make some tank attacks on offices of Apple Store. Well, joking. :D ;)
But, really, don't be so worried about that. They can't ban all of us! And if they try, we'll buy a sattelite and create an own Internet!  ;D

humbert

Daniil, based on what you're telling me I'm under the impression you're describing an extremely draconian situation where the government is absolutely hell bent on stopping torrents regardless of what has to be done, even if it means slowing down legal customers. Add to this the fact that to create all this involves an extremely high amount of money. Almost all our brothers here on the forum who have faced such a situation have managed a way around it. This leads me to believe all these extreme measures you're discussing simply haven't been implemented.

If this is indeed the case I don't have all that much to worry about. The censorship they're talking about here is NOT because the government as ordered it, but rather because the ISP's are under heavy pressure from the profiteers. I simply can't envision any one of them spending all this money just to please the profiteers. Not only would they have to spend tons of *their* money, but they also stand to lose many customers who will end up with their competition. Maybe this is wishful thinking, but I keep thinking what's going on is nothing more than saber rattling.