• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Anti-Virus Windows XP

Started by HMMM, June 23, 2017, 01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HMMM

I am tech enthusiast and it seems to piss me off a fair bit that Mr Maher, has put a little bit of code into the Windows XP 32-bit system, that will either corrupt anti-malware and virus software or cause a BSOD error during the installation. This is not an issue with the program, I have tested that through various methods such as installing it in safe mode. Guess what? It installed. Go and boot into Windows normally again... No problem. Try to open the program, Oh look there are files now missing for the anti virus program, and the anti-malware program can't even start its process.
That's odd... In safe mode it works but in normal mode, it doesn't? Lets go back to safe mode to see if still works their... Oh look! Its corrupted! This is not an issue with the computer I am running it on either, I have tested 2 separate VMs on 2 separate computers. I have no doubt that Mr Maher will take this down as soon as he see's this so if you see this, I would suggest getting rid of your VM and OS installation for Mr Maher's version of Windows XP and getting a legitimate version off E-Bay with the disc or something like that.

scarface

You're probably right HMMM, Maher is so strong he modified some windows xp files to be able to spy on you. Most probably, it's your anti malware program that does not work. And after all, why are you using an antimalware? Are you still using kazaa? Chances are it's your anti virus that is blocking something in the other program. But maybe you already tested those 2 programs on a legit version of windows. If you already have xp, what the **** are you doing here?
And above all, why are you still using xp, you certainly have a 15 year-old computer? I guess you are doing up the computer of grandpa with a brand new pentium MMX 200.

Maybe you can call Maher, maybe he'll give you rational explanations.
Since you seem to be a happy user, you can also make a donation.

Xenielnut

I also want to know. I want to know that the virus. Which is best for windows?

humbert

Quote from: Xenielnut on January 04, 2018, 10:44 AM
I also want to know. I want to know that the virus. Which is best for windows?

There is no such thing as "best". They're all different, they have their pros and cons, and people have different opinions. I prefer Malwarebytes AntiMalwalware.

Sobhana123

hii. In anti virus windows is very useful to the computers and laptops thanks for sharing this topic.
ISO 9001 Certification in Oman

PANZER24

Oulala. c'est jolie ;D
Quote from: HMMM on June 23, 2017, 01:17 PM
So... With all due respect here Mr Maher...
There is no respect due... So **** you! You ******* cunt! Also just a recommendation, make people ******* verify their emails before you allow them to post stuff on your forums!
I got away with the email "*****@hole.com".
The verify does nothing if you are actually a human, and besides all of that, why? I am actually now tempted to report you to Microsoft for being a little scumbag.

Once again **** you.
Can you please show some respect to this community.
Well to be fair: he did work hard to get that XP version and instead of thanking him because of his efforts You just came here and started saying bad words in public with no respect to the community.
You proved that you're a useless guy.
If you don't like that copy go make a one or atleast buy.
Atleast poke him about your problem without showing your anger for just a maleware. and Why do you use XP as it is outdated and shutteddown in Windows website.

Vasudev

Quote from: PANZER24 on January 26, 2018, 01:16 PM
Oulala. c'est jolie ;D
Quote from: HMMM on June 23, 2017, 01:17 PM
So... With all due respect here Mr Maher...
There is no respect due... So **** you! You ******* cunt! Also just a recommendation, make people ******* verify their emails before you allow them to post stuff on your forums!
I got away with the email "*****@hole.com".
The verify does nothing if you are actually a human, and besides all of that, why? I am actually now tempted to report you to Microsoft for being a little scumbag.

Once again **** you.
Can you please show some respect to this community.
Well to be fair: he did work hard to get that XP version and instead of thanking him because of his efforts You just came here and started saying bad words in public with no respect to the community.
You proved that you're a useless guy.
If you don't like that copy go make a one or atleast buy.
Atleast poke him about your problem without showing your anger for just a maleware. and Why do you use XP as it is outdated and shutteddown in Windows website.
Scarface do you have any objection in deleting the ****er HMMM post(s)?

humbert

Quote from: Vasudev on January 27, 2018, 04:17 PM
Scarface do you have any objection in deleting the ****er HMMM post(s)?

Remember that censorship works both ways. Those who hold even the most despicable of opinions have the right to speak their mind. Besides, there's something else you're not seeing: there is no need to argue the fact that hmmm is a jerk and a troll -- he's doing an excellent job of showing us that himself.