Author Topic: What kind of meat it is  (Read 6815 times)

May 20, 2019, 12:12 PM
Reply #60
  • Global Moderator
In the previous message, the answer was: a slice of Cantal. I'm sure that humbert and panzer24 already knew it.

Yesterday, I went to a restaurant with some friends. The restaurant is called La raclette and located in Saint Etienne.
The South of Saint Etienne is pretty poor, and that's probably why you can find some excellent - and cheap- restaurants. La Raclette is one of them. For  I had a Savoyarde salad, and a Savoyard rapée (made of dried grison beef meat on a bed of potatoes, with cheese fondue). aa1234779 is now realizing that it's not needed to be in Paris - with people whose ankles are getting thick - to get a very good meal.

The restauant La Raclette.

There are poor people in the streets in here. The man in the crosswalk asked me some money a few minutes ago.

The scenery is good with less pollution and lush greenery. The food on the table is very good too. 15 Euros with that sumptuous feast  with friends is a rare sight.

May 20, 2019, 03:52 PM
Reply #61
  • Global Moderator
The scenery is good with less pollution and lush greenery. The food on the table is very good too. 15 Euros with that sumptuous feast with friends is a rare sight.

You're so damn right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTP2RUD_cL0

Note that the repack for Wolfenstein is complete. 31.3 Gb. I'm still trying to optimize its size. It will be available soon. As for Layers of Fear 2, it will be available when it is released.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 04:04 PM by scarface »

May 20, 2019, 07:28 PM
Reply #62
aa1234779 is now realizing that it's not needed to be in Paris - with people whose ankles are getting thick - to get a very good meal.

The place looks really nice.
I wouldn't want to be any place nowadays where there isn't enough food just to keep me living.
Saint Etienne  would probably be better than Paris.
A place where there are plenty of farms is much better.

@scarface I PMed you asking for a link for Windows 10 activator.
Your help is always appreciated.
Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said “Surah (chapter of) Hud and its sisters turned my hair gray"

Hud (11)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiqxo4UDVfU