• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

best clips

Started by scarface, February 26, 2013, 12:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbert

Quote from: Shadow.97 on January 15, 2024, 08:58 PMI work at my isp and have free internet through the company.
You don't want your employer to be able to see everything you do.

I had no idea you were working for your ISP. Are you in Växjö or in some other Swedish city? BTW I just looked Växjö up on Google maps to verify the spelling. There are lakes all over the place. Must look beautiful.

Do you know for a fact that your ISP spies on you, or are you just taking precautionary measures? Is there anything personal or super-secret you're trying to hide? Just answer yes or no, if yes don't tell me what it is. :)

Does your VPN cut your speed down or are they relatively fast?

humbert

Quote from: scarface on January 15, 2024, 10:20 PMTonight, new videos are available for the users of the forum.
This woman is unable to afford her Miami Condo fees anymore. Humbert coud probably give her advice in order to move to Texas.

I'd advise her to move anywhere. Miami is unliveable! When my parents had their condo in Miami Beach not too far from where that lady is living, they paid about $650 a month in condominium fees alone. The whole thing is a racket. The association just steals the money and performs no maintenance. Finally the condo was sold. It's someone else's problem.

scarface

Tonight, new videos are available for the users of the forum.

The Big Bayou Canot Disaster
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNU_gH01kDs

Humbert has to know that playing on the beach is not allowed in the US, as evidenced by this video. Note that this woman was later found dead as her life had spiraled into petty crime and substance abuse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS2c4B_GKW8

Morozoff - Lord Of The Heavens
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lPLWdpALng

Push - Till We Meet Again - remix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5fEcyMY_y4

humbert

Quote from: scarface on February 09, 2024, 12:13 AMHumbert has to know that playing on the beach is not allowed in the US, as evidenced by this video. Note that this woman was later found dead as her life had spiraled into petty crime and substance abuse.

What I can't stand is these "moralists" who do nothing more than observe others and pass judgment. And if they're religious, even worse. What a shame that beautiful woman's life was cut short so early.

Quote from: scarface on February 09, 2024, 12:13 AMMorozoff - Lord Of The Heavens

I don't understand this video. First there's a planeload of people partying, including the flight attendants. This doesn't make sense. A planeload of drunk people partying on a plane is dangerous. Even worse if flight attendants are doing the same thing.

What about those jets following them? And those red ones with Swiss markings? I had no idea Switzerland had an air force. I imagine when they practice the hard part is staying inside Swiss airspace. Switzerland was established as a neutral country is 1815 and has never in it's history been to war. Why buy those jets?

scarface

Quote from: humbert on February 09, 2024, 05:54 AMWhat I can't stand is these "moralists" who do nothing more than observe others and pass judgment. And if they're religious, even worse. What a shame that beautiful woman's life was cut short so early.
Indeed. And no doubt both of us would have been better than her toy.

Quote from: humbert on February 09, 2024, 05:54 AMI don't understand this video. First there's a planeload of people partying, including the flight attendants. This doesn't make sense. A planeload of drunk people partying on a plane is dangerous. Even worse if flight attendants are doing the same thing.

What about those jets following them? And those red ones with Swiss markings? I had no idea Switzerland had an air force. I imagine when they practice the hard part is staying inside Swiss airspace. Switzerland was established as a neutral country is 1815 and has never in it's history been to war. Why buy those jets?
It's just a music clip humbert, don't try to understand it.

scarface

Tonight, new videos are available for the users of the forum.

The Mine Disaster under the Ocean
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH0W5AK4bwI

It seems that humbert appreciates the video clips with planes. My favorite one is this one (repost):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-jGcU1VPcg

Solar Factor - Urban Shakedown
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrMBMVlgmlA

Age of Love - remix Charlotte de Witte
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YVvcTIGy40

humbert

The video of people partying on the place was probably not filmed inside a place - or at least not inside a plane in flight. This is very dangerous.

What is shocking about the miners is that today - and probably as long as humanity exists - business owners care about nothing more than maximizing their profits. If people have to die in the process, so be it.

Vasudev

Quote from: humbert on January 16, 2024, 04:51 AM
Quote from: Shadow.97 on January 15, 2024, 08:58 PMI work at my isp and have free internet through the company.
You don't want your employer to be able to see everything you do.

I had no idea you were working for your ISP. Are you in Växjö or in some other Swedish city? BTW I just looked Växjö up on Google maps to verify the spelling. There are lakes all over the place. Must look beautiful.

Do you know for a fact that your ISP spies on you, or are you just taking precautionary measures? Is there anything personal or super-secret you're trying to hide? Just answer yes or no, if yes don't tell me what it is. :)

Does your VPN cut your speed down or are they relatively fast?

I believe 99% of them spy on users. You can try using DNS over HTTPs via Browser or your router if it supports one. Usually VPN performance tanks by 50% unless you're using download from sites near to VPN region/server.
If you want good VPN performance at router level then GL.Inet with custom openwrt firmware and native VPNs support with full speed upto 600Mbps. Even Mikrotik should have better VPN speed but I have not heard reviews about their SW.

humbert

Quote from: Vasudev on February 16, 2024, 06:32 PMI believe 99% of them spy on users. You can try using DNS over HTTPs via Browser or your router if it supports one. Usually VPN performance tanks by 50% unless you're using download from sites near to VPN region/server.
If you want good VPN performance at router level then GL.Inet with custom openwrt firmware and native VPNs support with full speed upto 600Mbps. Even Mikrotik should have better VPN speed but I have not heard reviews about their SW.

When you say "them" who exactly do you mean? The ISP or the employer (in Shadow's case)? I guess to some extent Shadow's employer might want to know if (for example) he's watching pr0n during the time they're paying him to work. But the ISP? What are they even looking for? They're not the police and are resistant to being coerced into monitoring their users. The worst that's happened to me is that somebody saw my real IP in the swarm while I was torrenting some movies and reported me to the ISP. All the ISP did was warn me not to do that, but nothing else. Since then I hired a VPN with a proxy to mask my true IP. I've never had another such problem.

NordVPN offered me a deal. For some $65 I'd have unlimited use (including proxy) until June 2025, so I took the deal. The only thing missing is my own private IP which I don't really need. So far I'm OK with the service. They're faster and more reliable than Torguard.

Vasudev

Quote from: humbert on February 17, 2024, 04:52 AM
Quote from: Vasudev on February 16, 2024, 06:32 PMI believe 99% of them spy on users. You can try using DNS over HTTPs via Browser or your router if it supports one. Usually VPN performance tanks by 50% unless you're using download from sites near to VPN region/server.

When you say "them" who exactly do you mean? The ISP or the employer (in Shadow's case)? I guess to some extent Shadow's employer might want to know if (for example) he's watching pr0n during the time they're paying him to work. But the ISP? What are they even looking for? They're not the police and are resistant to being coerced into monitoring their users. The worst that's happened to me is that somebody saw my real IP in the swarm while I was torrenting some movies and reported me to the ISP. All the ISP did was warn me not to do that, but nothing else. Since then I hired a VPN with a proxy to mask my true IP. I've never had another such problem.

NordVPN offered me a deal. For some $65 I'd have unlimited use (including proxy) until June 2025, so I took the deal. The only thing missing is my own private IP which I don't really need. So far I'm OK with the service. They're faster and more reliable than Torguard.
ISPs in general to comply with government rules to monitor user habits. I had to add few links to be whitelisted and not throttled. Eventually they switched to new IP which solved the slow speed.