New topic Photos

Started by scarface, February 01, 2015, 03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbert

Quote from: scarface on May 14, 2022, 10:48 PMYou're certainly right. And If the avenue of the Champs Elysées is Europe's most expensive retail location, and one of the most expensive in the world after the 5th avenue in New York, for the real estate prices it's not the most expensive street. In Paris, the most expensive street is the avenue Montaigne (which adjoins the Champs Elysées). Probably a perfect place for the would-be starlets.

Check this link. If you refer to residential property values, Paris and New York aren't too high on the list. If you mean commercial, according to this link New York is 4th, and Paris isn't on the list at all. Naturally I found this on Google.

scarface

Quote from: humbert on May 15, 2022, 02:38 AMCheck this link. If you refer to residential property values, Paris and New York aren't too high on the list. If you mean commercial, according to this link New York is 4th, and Paris isn't on the list at all. Naturally I found this on Google.
Actually it depends on the criteria that is used. For residential property values, the study you gave shows the average property price. But if you take the average price per square meter, you can get very different results. This study Link for the European countries shows that in 2021 Paris remained at the position of the most expensive city to purchase a square meter of apartment in Europe ahead of Tel Aviv and Munich. I'm surprised to see that London comes after Munich, real estate in Germany used to be affordable. It's also surprising to see that Israel is considered as a European country. I guess that Maher has never felt so European.
As for commercial locations, demonstrations of the yellow vests calling for social justice and global revolution every Saturday may have had a negative impact on the commercial leases prices on the Champs Elysées.

scarface

Today, new photos are available on the forum.
I'll add some comments later. Maybe you'll be able to locate the scenes of the photos.

scarface

Note that I will take new photos during the week end for humbert and the users of the forum.
I will add comments in the previous message too.

scarface

Note that I will post comments for the previous message as well as new photos later this week.

scarface

Tonight, new photos are available on the photos on the forum. You are going to discover the museum of Modern Art of Paris.

The action takes place far from indiscreet ears, on the esplanade of Trocadero, facing the Eiffel Tower.
You can see a lot of street vendors.

This triumphant statue is located in the center of Place d'Iena in Paris. It depicts George Washington (1732–1799) as he would have appeared during the American Revolutionary War, when he served as General and Commander in Chief of the Continental Army

On the avenue du président Wilson

In front of the Galliera Palace, actually a fashion musem. It is housed in a Renaissance palace referring to the Italian buildings of this period. His collection includes clothing and fashion accessories presenting the history of fashion from the eighteenth century to modern times. Currently, the Museum organizes only temporary exhibitions, mainly monographic ones devoted to specific designers and their works.
Apparently there is a tramp in front of the palace, with all his belongings.

The Palais de Tokyo. This is where we go to visit the museum of modern art of Paris.

At the exit of the musem

In the rue Galilée in the 16th arrondissement

On the avenue of the Champs Elysées

In front of the Mcdonald of the Champs Elysées. Humbert knows this place. I was certain these photos would remind him of good memories since he was there, 15 years ago.

Some items in the window of Klam architectes, in the rue Galilée. Look at the price of the Chess set (600 €).

In the rue Galilée. On the left, you can see the embassy of Greece. Apparently, there is a tramp lying on the floor on the other side of the road.

A beautiful Mustang. My car is parked just behind it.

scarface

In the message above you will find a lot of photos about the museum of modern Art of Paris. I hope humbert and the users of the forum will appreciate this conference.
 I will add more comments later in the message and in the previous one.