• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 11

Started by Shadow.97, June 17, 2021, 03:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbert

Quote from: scarface on February 10, 2024, 01:23 AMDue to my planning (I'm going to Annecy this week-end to see a woman, I have 2 professional meetings on Tuesday, I have a rendez-vous (with another woman) on Wednesday, I have to attend a conference on Thursday...)

So you're becoming a real ladies man ;) -- Congrats! Remember when you get it on with them, be sure they're each in your own mental virtual machine so as not to get them mixed up.

Vasudev

scarface

humbert

Vasudev & Scarface ↣ Are your copies of Windows preactived? Just curious.

scarface

Quote from: humbert on February 19, 2024, 05:38 AMVasudev & Scarface ↣ Are your copies of Windows preactived? Just curious.
Well humbert, it turns out that you are one of the few posting members on the forum, and your comments are usually interesting and appreciated. However It turns out that few users are posting downloadable contents, besides me, and Vasudev.
As far as your question is concerned, you've already asked if my versions were preactivated. and I think I already answered this question, there is nothing new about it. I'm getting old, and I don't want to answer the same questions twice.
Actually, I'd be glad if you came with questions once you have installed the OS. But at this point, I have the feeling that there is no point in answering. Preactivated or not, you probably don't intend to install either of the 2 versions above I guess.
Since I provided a download link, you could easily download the content, and if you look inside, you will get the answer anyway.

Vasudev

Quote from: humbert on February 19, 2024, 05:38 AMVasudev & Scarface ↣ Are your copies of Windows preactived? Just curious.
No, as always no activation or activators included so that Mega won't remove the downloads.

humbert

Quote from: Vasudev on February 22, 2024, 06:33 PMNo, as always no activation or activators included so that Mega won't remove the downloads.

Does Mega go in an open up every file you put on their site? Also, given so many cloud sites out there, why does it necessarily have to be Mega? Google (for example) offers 15Gb for free.

I've seen many Windows ISO's that are pre-activated. You could also put a password-protected separate file with the activator on it, then rename the activator to something real strange. Another way is to put a torrent file inside the ISO so we can download the activator ourselves, or provide a link hidden inside a text file. There are many ways to get around this limitation.

Vasudev

Quote from: humbert on February 23, 2024, 05:23 AM
Quote from: Vasudev on February 22, 2024, 06:33 PMNo, as always no activation or activators included so that Mega won't remove the downloads.

Does Mega go in an open up every file you put on their site? Also, given so many cloud sites out there, why does it necessarily have to be Mega? Google (for example) offers 15Gb for free.

I've seen many Windows ISO's that are pre-activated. You could also put a password-protected separate file with the activator on it, then rename the activator to something real strange. Another way is to put a torrent file inside the ISO so we can download the activator ourselves, or provide a link hidden inside a text file. There are many ways to get around this limitation.
It will get taken down due to DMCA. I tried integrating KMS script that adds license for both Office and Windows but someone reported it as containing activators which got removed from google drive, onedrive and Mega.

humbert

Quote from: Vasudev on March 12, 2024, 08:26 PMIt will get taken down due to DMCA. I tried integrating KMS script that adds license for both Office and Windows but someone reported it as containing activators which got removed from google drive, onedrive and Mega.

You said someone reported it. I'm assuming they downloaded it. How did they obtain the link? From what little I know about download sites, in order to download they need a link you provide. They can't exactly go in there with your password and check what's there.

Torrent sites are full of hacked Windows and activators. Can you upload to one of them or is your upload speed too slow for that?

If you have a router can you put a little NAS on it?

Vasudev

Quote from: humbert on March 13, 2024, 04:06 AM
Quote from: Vasudev on March 12, 2024, 08:26 PMIt will get taken down due to DMCA. I tried integrating KMS script that adds license for both Office and Windows but someone reported it as containing activators which got removed from google drive, onedrive and Mega.

You said someone reported it. I'm assuming they downloaded it. How did they obtain the link? From what little I know about download sites, in order to download they need a link you provide. They can't exactly go in there with your password and check what's there.

Torrent sites are full of hacked Windows and activators. Can you upload to one of them or is your upload speed too slow for that?

If you have a router can you put a little NAS on it?
I did post it as public forum instead of PM/DM. Torrents are slow and throttled even with VPN in India.