• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Introduce yourself

Started by Maher, January 28, 2011, 05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maher

Quote from: amirfayaz on May 03, 2011, 01:35 PM
salaam u alekum guys
Amir here from dubai. well Maher u site is good, just need to upload some more softwares.
thanks buddy
waalaikum assalam Amir,
Welcome to my world :)
Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/

Yash

hello,
im yash from india.
im a student of masters of computer application.
i just loved your OSs that you have shared.

im really passionate about computing but lack of programming skills.
its a major pushback for me to getting in this industry.

kindly suggest some tips maher to improve my programming skills
thanks in advance/

Maher

Quote from: Yash on May 06, 2011, 11:26 PM
hello,
im yash from india.
im a student of masters of computer application.
i just loved your OSs that you have shared.

im really passionate about computing but lack of programming skills.
its a major pushback for me to getting in this industry.

kindly suggest some tips maher to improve my programming skills
thanks in advance/
Hello Yash, and welcome to my world :)
My advice for you is to read good books, and try to write codes yourself ;)

humbert

Hello, my name is Humbert and I'm currently living in Miami, FL. I sold my house and am planning to move to San Antonio, TX., so I'll probably be offline for a few days until I move in and get a new ISP. In the mean time it's nice to be here with people from all over the globe.  :)

Maher

Quote from: humb25 on May 08, 2011, 07:02 PM
Hello, my name is Humbert and I'm currently living in Miami, FL. I sold my house and am planning to move to San Antonio, TX., so I'll probably be offline for a few days until I move in and get a new ISP. In the mean time it's nice to be here with people from all over the globe.  :)
Hello Humbert, and welcome to my world :)
Wow! My dream was to live in Miami!

humbert

Hello Humbert, and welcome to my world :)
Wow! My dream was to live in Miami!
[/quote]

Are you kidding? This is a hellhole. For many years it's been my dream to leave this town forever. I finally got my chance, which literally fell out of the sky. 3 years ago I put my house on the market. Buyers came and went and nobody took the bite. Then the other day as I was walking my dog, someone approached me and asked if I knew someone in this neighborhood who was selling a house. After pausing for a second, I told him I was. He asked for my address and phone number, which I gave him. To make a long story short, the guy saw the house and decided to buy. We expect the closing (and subsequent move to San Antonio) to take place hopefully some time before the month is out (no guarantees). For that reason I'll be offline for a few days, not only do I have to move (first to a rental apartment, then hunt for a house), but I also have to find a new ISP. Please keep my account active if a few days pass and I don't call.

Maher

Quote from: humb25 on May 09, 2011, 12:21 AM
Are you kidding? This is a hellhole. For many years it's been my dream to leave this town forever. I finally got my chance, which literally fell out of the sky. 3 years ago I put my house on the market. Buyers came and went and nobody took the bite. Then the other day as I was walking my dog, someone approached me and asked if I knew someone in this neighborhood who was selling a house. After pausing for a second, I told him I was. He asked for my address and phone number, which I gave him. To make a long story short, the guy saw the house and decided to buy. We expect the closing (and subsequent move to San Antonio) to take place hopefully some time before the month is out (no guarantees). For that reason I'll be offline for a few days, not only do I have to move (first to a rental apartment, then hunt for a house), but I also have to find a new ISP. Please keep my account active if a few days pass and I don't call.
Aha, I see.
Anyway, don't worry about your account ;)
Wish you good luck man.

akonamyst

wassup everybody.
I'm a premeditated ganja smoker who loves to surf and party. I'm living in the beautiful islands of hawaii and probably will never leave. I've never been anywhere else but why would I when the whole world wants to live where i do.? lol, anyways i hope to contribute to this nice little forum in the future.

Maher

Quote from: akonamyst on May 13, 2011, 06:47 AM
wassup everybody.
I'm a premeditated ganja smoker who loves to surf and party. I'm living in the beautiful islands of hawaii and probably will never leave. I've never been anywhere else but why would I when the whole world wants to live where i do.? lol, anyways i hope to contribute to this nice little forum in the future.
Welcome to my world :)

DadoRi

Hello everybody, my name is Dado and i live in Croatia. Maher has some great stuff here. Bye.