• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Introduce yourself

Started by Maher, January 28, 2011, 05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maher

Quote from: aa1234779 on August 30, 2012, 05:05 AM
Hi to you all

I got here based on Maher's rep for all his awesome releases.

the captcha verification with every post sucks I must say, hope it's not forever.

Thanks to everyone giving here.
You will only need to do that for the first 5 posts.
You're done I think :)
Welcome to our world ;)
Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/

tattooonyou

Helloooooooo! This is Ernie from Ohio U.S.A. I own Sinister Ink Tattoo and OCAAT Microsystems in Columbus. and have been Tattooing for 32 years repairing computers for 13, Big Shout out to the Mighty Maher!

Daniil

Quote from: tattooonyou on September 19, 2012, 04:19 PM
Helloooooooo! This is Ernie from Ohio U.S.A. I own Sinister Ink Tattoo and OCAAT Microsystems in Columbus. and have been Tattooing for 32 years repairing computers for 13, Big Shout out to the Mighty Maher!
Cool.
Welcome to community, dear comrade.

cherifi05

je suis CHERIFI de  L ALGERIE je cherche a lier amities      merci

topdog

Quote from: cherifi05 on September 22, 2012, 01:40 AM

Kia ora/Hello  cherifi05. My French is very bad, but you should find people here easy to make friends with if I understand you correctly.

PS, before anyone else says it, this is an English language forum. If you want to comunicate with members you need to provide translation.

Quote1.1 The official language in this forum is English. We are an international board with users from everywhere over the world and English is the language we agreed on. You may use any other language you want but then please post a translation in English.

Nau mai/welcome  :)
they call me domesticated ..... I CALL THEM FOOLS !!!

Ahmad

@tattooonyou
@cherifi05

Welcome to our world.
I wish you all the best and more than you want.
Enjoy. ;)
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

humbert

Cherifi: Benvenue sur notre forum. Nous parlons anglais ici. Il est de notre langue lien. J'espère que vous reviendrez.

{Translation: Cherifi: Welcome to our forum. We speak English here. It's our link language. I hope you'll return.}

Daniil

Welcome to our forum, dear comrade! Nice to see here respectable and proud man of Algeria!

Farquard

Dang blasted worm holes!

Oh well.... One never knows where one will wind up! 

Though I am new to this board, I have been around the boards for many years. I have run many a board over time. I have been (and am serving currently as) , Head Administrator, Super/Global Moderator and/or Moderator on a few boards.

Upon my retirement, the University bestowed upon me the honor of Dean Emeritus.

Some of you, I am sure know me, as I have always used this same name. Others, I look forward to meet you. I feel a stranger is a friend I have not yet met.

I wish EVERYONE a great day!
SORRY !
Due to the current economic conditions, the light at the end of the tunnel has had to be turned off.

Ahmad

@Farquard.
Welcome to our world.
Glad to have you with us.
I wish you all the best.  :)
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.