• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Introduce yourself

Started by Maher, January 28, 2011, 05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maher.zia

AS SALAM O ALIEKUM AND HI every one...i am new here...i like this site soooo much...espacialy Mr.Maher and windows xp updates.

Ahmad

@maher.zia:
Wa Alaikum Assalam (Hi).
Welcome to our world.
Wish you all the best. :)
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

humbert

Quote from: maher.zia on September 29, 2012, 08:50 PM
AS SALAM O ALIEKUM AND HI every one...i am new here...i like this site soooo much...espacialy Mr.Maher and windows xp updates.

Welcome to our world. Whereabouts in Pakistan are you from? Just tell me the name of the city or town, if I' not familiar with it I'll just check Google maps.
Incidentally, was your message in Arabic or Urdu? I think they use the same alphabet, but I'm not too sure.

maher.zia

Quote from: humbert on September 29, 2012, 11:46 PM
Welcome to our world. Whereabouts in Pakistan are you from? Just tell me the name of the city or town, if I' not familiar with it I'll just check Google maps.
Incidentally, was your message in Arabic or Urdu? I think they use the same alphabet, but I'm not too sure.
thanks...me from MANDIBAHAUDDIN,PUNJAB PAKISTAN,,,AND yes i used arrabic ..because i am a muslam...what abt u

maher.zia

Quote from: Ahmad on September 29, 2012, 11:30 PM
@maher.zia:
Wa Alaikum Assalam (Hi).
Welcome to our world.
Wish you all the best. :)

THANKS BROTHER..your location please?????

humbert

Quote from: maher.zia on October 01, 2012, 06:08 PM
thanks...me from MANDIBAHAUDDIN,PUNJAB PAKISTAN,,,AND yes i used arrabic ..because i am a muslam...what abt u

Yes, I found you on the map. You're not very far from the famous Line of Control between India and Pakistan. I'd imagine you have a cold climate typical of high places.

As for me, I was born in Cuba and moved to the US for political reasons at an early age. I lived in Miami (Florida) for many years until I relocated to San Antonio (Texas) which is where I am now.

Regarding your use of Arabic, certainly I envy you for speaking it. Still, as I see it the fact that you're fluent in that language has no bearing on the fact that you're a Muslim. Not all Muslims are Arabs and not all Arabs are Muslim. Indeed, the largest Islamic country by population is nowhere in the Middle East nor is Arabic an official language there. I refer to Indonesia.

Ahmad

Quote from: maher.zia on October 01, 2012, 06:19 PM
THANKS BROTHER..your location please?????

I'm from Egypt and I live in a city called "Al Mahallah Al Kubra" .  :)
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

maher.zia

Quote from: humbert on October 02, 2012, 12:55 AM
Quote from: maher.zia on October 01, 2012, 06:08 PM

Yes, I found you on the map. You're not very far from the famous Line of Control between India and Pakistan. I'd imagine you have a cold climate typical of high places.

As for me, I was born in Cuba and moved to the US for political reasons at an early age. I lived in Miami (Florida) for many years until I relocated to San Antonio (Texas) which is where I am now.

Regarding your use of Arabic, certainly I envy you for speaking it. Still, as I see it the fact that you're fluent in that language has no bearing on the fact that you're a Muslim. Not all Muslims are Arabs and not all Arabs are Muslim. Indeed, the largest Islamic country by population is nowhere in the Middle East nor is Arabic an official language there. I refer to Indonesia.
u r absolutly right...

humbert

@maher.zia
Is your city indeed located in the mountains and, as such, with a cool climate? I know I could look this up, but I'm just being lazy  :)   Also, although you were not alive at the time, do you know if your city was captured by India during the war in 1965? I know they invaded Pakistan up near Kashmir, I just don't know how far in they went.

Something else. How prevalent is Arabic is Pakistan? I know the official language is Urdu and that English is widely spoken because you guys were once part of British India and, of course, because of the internet, but I don't think English is official (correct me if I'm wrong).  The simple fact that Urdu uses the Arabic alphabet nor the fact that the Qu'ran was written in Arabic mean that Muslims (Pakistanis in this case) have to learn it. What's the story here?

anis

HI MY NAME IS ANIS AND I WNTED SOME HELP ON INSTALLING THIN CLIENT IN WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE SP 1