• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Introduce yourself

Started by Maher, January 28, 2011, 05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davialbuquerque

Hello, im Brazilian, talking from Bahia, nomaher is great guy ... =D

Maher

Quote from: DadoRi on May 22, 2011, 01:11 PM
Hello everybody, my name is Dado and i live in Croatia. Maher has some great stuff here. Bye.
Hello Dado, welcome to my world :)
Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/

Maher

Quote from: davialbuquerque on May 22, 2011, 03:06 PM
Hello, im Brazilian, talking from Bahia, nomaher is great guy ... =D
Wow :) I like Brazil!
Welcome to my world Davial.

hajhodaj

Salaam Alaikum from Bosnia
Beautiful site and very good content Maher... All the best  ;)

Maher

Quote from: hajhodaj on May 27, 2011, 12:14 PM
Salaam Alaikum from Bosnia
Beautiful site and very good content Maher... All the best  ;)
Waalaikum assalam :)
Thank you, and welcome to my world!

humbert

Quote from: Maher on May 09, 2011, 05:18 AM
Quote from: humb25 on May 09, 2011, 12:21 AM
Are you kidding? This is a hellhole. For many years it's been my dream to leave this town forever. I finally got my chance, which literally fell out of the sky. 3 years ago I put my house on the market. Buyers came and went and nobody took the bite. Then the other day as I was walking my dog, someone approached me and asked if I knew someone in this neighborhood who was selling a house. After pausing for a second, I told him I was. He asked for my address and phone number, which I gave him. To make a long story short, the guy saw the house and decided to buy. We expect the closing (and subsequent move to San Antonio) to take place hopefully some time before the month is out (no guarantees). For that reason I'll be offline for a few days, not only do I have to move (first to a rental apartment, then hunt for a house), but I also have to find a new ISP. Please keep my account active if a few days pass and I don't call.
Aha, I see.

I am finally in San Antonio in a rental apartment while I do some house hunting. I like this town. You can find all kinds of things, the people are much nicer than in Miami and the distances far shorter. I'm glad I'm here, although obviously it does take some getting used to a new environment. Incidentally, Maher was the first site I called with my new ISP.
Anyway, don't worry about your account ;)
Wish you good luck man.

Maher

Quote from: humb25 on June 08, 2011, 05:57 AM
Quote from: Maher on May 09, 2011, 05:18 AM
Quote from: humb25 on May 09, 2011, 12:21 AM
Are you kidding? This is a hellhole. For many years it's been my dream to leave this town forever. I finally got my chance, which literally fell out of the sky. 3 years ago I put my house on the market. Buyers came and went and nobody took the bite. Then the other day as I was walking my dog, someone approached me and asked if I knew someone in this neighborhood who was selling a house. After pausing for a second, I told him I was. He asked for my address and phone number, which I gave him. To make a long story short, the guy saw the house and decided to buy. We expect the closing (and subsequent move to San Antonio) to take place hopefully some time before the month is out (no guarantees). For that reason I'll be offline for a few days, not only do I have to move (first to a rental apartment, then hunt for a house), but I also have to find a new ISP. Please keep my account active if a few days pass and I don't call.
Aha, I see.

I am finally in San Antonio in a rental apartment while I do some house hunting. I like this town. You can find all kinds of things, the people are much nicer than in Miami and the distances far shorter. I'm glad I'm here, although obviously it does take some getting used to a new environment. Incidentally, Maher was the first site I called with my new ISP.
Wish you good luck man.
Welcome back man :)
Thank you for your trust in me ;)

humbert

[/quote]
Wish you good luck man.
[/quote]
[/quote]
Welcome back man :)
Thank you for your trust in me ;)
[/quote]

Thanks Maher! I really appreciate the compliments. I hope to stay around for quite a while.

Maher

Quote from: humb25 on June 17, 2011, 06:34 AM
Thanks Maher! I really appreciate the compliments. I hope to stay around for quite a while.
Anytime man :)
Happy to have you a member here ;)

believenu

:)Hi I am from Canada, a fan of file sharing, tpb, 20-40,trusted users and uploaders   and sceneunderground, seeding is sharing. is my motto. I am learning how to do lots of things and I hope to learn more here. I hope to upload and share more when I get my "new to me" computer up and running.
The world is a small place and getting smaller all the time. Be kind to others .
see you in the forums.