• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows XP Support

Started by Maher, June 21, 2011, 11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HariX

I Have problem ,

File acpi.sys coused an unexpected error (8192) at line 5964 in d:\xpsp\base\boot\setup\setup.c.

BLADESHARK

Quote from: zcedar on September 21, 2012, 05:03 PM
Hi, I have a 64-Bit laptop with 4 GB of RAM, I'd Installed the latest release of maher's xp, is there any tricks so that  i can use all 4 GB of my laptop?

tnx
Actually it is a face that windows xp supports maximum of 3Gb of RAM only.
You can try installing windows vista, or windows 7 for getting all of ur ram to work.

Or maybe try installing windows xp 64bit. I think it supports 4Gb of RAM.

The 32 bit OS, whether XP, Vista, or Win7, will, depending on hardware, generally make anywhere from 3 to 3.5 GB of RAM available. More than that will require a 64 bit OS and a brand new install. You will not be able to directly upgrade a 32 bit OS to a 64 bit OS. You will need to reformat and start over.
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

BLADESHARK

Quote from: Cellistme on September 22, 2012, 01:56 AM
Ok so I own a mac and I downloaded "XP_DVD.iso" and I want to use this to download Boot Camp, but I can't send it to my flash drive to download, could you help me??
I have thought about inserting a different flash drive to see if it's bigger but right now I can't find it so I wanted to know if there was anything you could do to help me in my current situation?
hope this helps  :P
http://www.nomaher.com/forum/index.php?topic=776.msg5971#msg5971
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

vasi

Quote from: BLADESHARK on May 28, 2012, 07:34 PM
Remove IE8 from the Add & Remove Windows components.
After restart you will have IE6. :D

This doesn't work for me with the September 2012 release, when I try to Add/Remove IE8 I get dialogs about some DLLs missing. If I ignore the errors and continue, everything is borked on reboot.  :(

Any ideas?

Ahmad

Quote from: vasi on September 27, 2012, 01:04 AM

This doesn't work for me with the September 2012 release, when I try to Add/Remove IE8 I get dialogs about some DLLs missing. If I ignore the errors and continue, everything is borked on reboot.  :(

Any ideas?

I read before that to uninstall IE8, it must have been installed after installing service pack, and I think this isn't the case in Maher's releases.

May be there is a solution, but this is what I know about that. ???  :-[
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

maher.zia

HI, please help,,,i downloaded maher window xp from torrent.and now my dvd rom is not working...can any one tell me how can i install window xp without a cd or dvd rom....

Ahmad

Quote from: maher.zia on September 29, 2012, 08:59 PM
HI, please help,,,i downloaded maher window xp from torrent.and now my dvd rom is not working...can any one tell me how can i install window xp without a cd or dvd rom....

There is a tool called WinToFlash used to install Xp or 7 from USB [Flash Drive]. You can download it from Here.

Good luck, brother. ;)

anideos

Hello there! I got a problem with windows xp. after installing them normally, it seems that i cannot connect to wireless internet. In the Network connections window, there is not a tab showing anything about wireless connection :o

Ahmad

@anideos:
Have you installed your wireless internet drivers after installing XP?
:)

Maher

Quote from: vasi on September 27, 2012, 01:04 AM

Any ideas?
I would not recommend downgrading Internet Explorer at all!
Good luck.
Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/