• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Support

Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbert

Last night my wife's laptop lost its Windows activation, for some reason. So I went down there with my favorite loader (Napalum's w7lxe.exe) to fix the problem. For some reason the loader didn't run, and I thought maybe Bill Gate$ had figured out a way to defeat it. Then I turned to Daz Loader 2.06, which I keep around "just in case" although I had never used it. After pressing "activation" (or whatever), it waited a while and prompted me for a reboot. When it came back up, Window was activated, however, about half an hour later the activation is again gone. It was late at night so I decided to try to fix in in the morning. When I booted up the laptop, for the heck of it I tried w7lxe.exe again, and this time it DID work. It's night now the the computer is still activated.

What could I have done wrong with Daz Loader? I deleted some files it created on drive C:\, but then again w7lxe also creates directories and files that can be safely deleted after activation, except for one. I saw no instructions or anything. Any ideas on the proper way to use it?

Maher

Quote from: humb25 on August 28, 2011, 06:57 AM
Last night my wife's laptop lost its Windows activation, for some reason. So I went down there with my favorite loader (Napalum's w7lxe.exe) to fix the problem. For some reason the loader didn't run, and I thought maybe Bill Gate$ had figured out a way to defeat it. Then I turned to Daz Loader 2.06, which I keep around "just in case" although I had never used it. After pressing "activation" (or whatever), it waited a while and prompted me for a reboot. When it came back up, Window was activated, however, about half an hour later the activation is again gone. It was late at night so I decided to try to fix in in the morning. When I booted up the laptop, for the heck of it I tried w7lxe.exe again, and this time it DID work. It's night now the the computer is still activated.

What could I have done wrong with Daz Loader? I deleted some files it created on drive C:\, but then again w7lxe also creates directories and files that can be safely deleted after activation, except for one. I saw no instructions or anything. Any ideas on the proper way to use it?
You've done everything right, except deleting files on drive C :)
You have to keep them and you will be fine ;)
Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/

humbert

Quote from: Maher on August 28, 2011, 08:32 PM
Quote from: humb25 on August 28, 2011, 06:57 AM
You've done everything right, except deleting files on drive C :)
You have to keep them and you will be fine ;)

OK, I get it. There are 2 files specifically with strange names that have no extender. I suppose these are what you mean because the others it creates are simply text files with some keys (correct me if I'm wrong). Incidentally, MS Security Essentials detects Daz Loader as a virus (a false positive, obviously), yet it ignores w7lxe. Be that as it may, I strongly believe you have to have as many loaders as possible in your storage. You never know what that #1 pirate Bill Gate$ is up to.

extractor

I need windows 7 sp1 64 bit.
How can i have it ?

nouveauboy

hi .....mr.maher ..i have this probleme : cpu usage 100% all the time i don't know why?but i am sure it's from SVCHOST processes and exactly from NETSVCS group which have more than 1 service........pls help & tnx

humbert

Quote from: nouveauboy on September 17, 2011, 04:26 PM
hi .....mr.maher ..i have this probleme : cpu usage 100% all the time i don't know why?but i am sure it's from SVCHOST processes and exactly from NETSVCS group which have more than 1 service........pls help & tnx

Go to your Windows taskbar, right click and select "Start Task Manager" then go to "processes" -- there you will see what processes are eating up CPU cycles and how much. In my system, the SVCHOST processes were eating up 0%. I don't have NETSVCS on there, I'm assuming because I use a desktop with a wired LAN connection, and accordingly I shut down Windows' wireless lan process because I don't need it. I guess the first step is to find the offending processes.

Maher

Get an anti virus and do a full system scan.
Your computer might be infected.

humbert

Quote from: Maher on September 18, 2011, 06:03 AM

Maher, I'm curious about something (what else is new?). Do you also run operating systems other than Windows 7(64) on your computer?

Maher

Quote from: humb25 on September 19, 2011, 04:43 AM
Quote from: Maher on September 18, 2011, 06:03 AM

Maher, I'm curious about something (what else is new?). Do you also run operating systems other than Windows 7(64) on your computer?
I only have Windows 7 x64.
But inside it I have lots of operating systems which I install on vmware workstation (virtual machines).
I always install some and try when I have time :)