• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Support

Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shhnedo

This one is Ultimate. Maher only makes Ultimate SP1 x86 and x64. Before you ask, no, I don't think(and I'm 100% sure) that Maher will make an .iso for Ent,Pro, HP, HB or Starter edition.

humbert

@Harii.X - For your system I suggest you use the 32bit version of whatever OS you're looking to install. You're looking for Windows 7. Have you given Windows 8.1 a try? I recommend it highly.

If you intend to run Windows 10 when it ships and/or generally want to avoid the activation hassle entirely, check this link and just follow the instructions.

Vasudev

Method to enable .net 3.5 on 8.1 or greater by usmangujjar:

Requirements:
1: Installed Windows 8 or 8.x.
2: Windows 8 or 8.x DVD or mounted ISO.

Method:
Run "Command Prompt" as Administrator, copy this command and hit enter.
command: Dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFx3 /All /Source:U:\sources\sxs /LimitAccess
Note: In the above command after /Source:U is the drive letter of your Windows 8 or 8.x DVD or mounted ISO.

By usmangujjar.

Yoda

All my systems are using Maherz Win7x64 activated with DAZ (a long ago) and I m doing my updates regularly...
A few days now I m getting an annoying reminder to upgrade my favorite windows 7 to windows 10 (which I don't want)

So I would like to share this with you:
If you want to get rid of the annoying reminder for upgrade your windows 7 to windows 10,
just uninstall update KB3035583 (and hide it)
May The Force Be With You ...

humbert

I found a little goodie on one of the torrent sites titled "Windows 10 Tray Icon Hider.zip" - I can't give you a direct torrent link, just go to torrentz.eu and search. You'll find it. BTW the proggie works great.

Vasudev

momobagas

please re-upload Windows 7 32bit & 64bit Mr. Maherz. link is dead. thanks

scarface

to momobagas: maher has gone on summer holidays, but if he can read your message, he will indeed update the links.

shhnedo

Quote from: momobagas on August 01, 2015, 10:55 AM
please re-upload Windows 7 32bit & 64bit Mr. Maherz. link is dead. thanks
Just go to Maher's TPB page and download from there.

Zingler

Hey guys, I am a fresh meat here, just a quick question:

l've already tried maherz win xp long time ago and I found it fairly nice and smooth working release

Is there any Win 7 home premium by maherz?

I've already got win 7 ultima installed but it's soooo inexcusably sloooooooow

Tnx for the answers!