• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Support

Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arizon

How to remove integrated language pack in install.wim?
In last image I downloaded Windows 7 Ultimate x64 with updates till april 2012 there are russian and ucrainian language which I would like to remove.
I used RT 7 Lite & WinKit but with no success.
There are explanations on net with WAIK but also with no success and it is too complicated.

BLADESHARK

Quote from: arizon on April 17, 2012, 06:51 PM
How to remove integrated language pack in install.wim?
In last image I downloaded Windows 7 Ultimate x64 with updates till april 2012 there are russian and ucrainian language which I would like to remove.
I used RT 7 Lite & WinKit but with no success.
There are explanations on net with WAIK but also with no success and it is too complicated.

Hello arizon 8)
You should ask this to Maher :-[
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

arizon

OK than. I'm waiting for his answer  8)
Hope he will read this  ;)

Shadow.97

Quote from: arizon on April 17, 2012, 10:29 PM
OK than. I'm waiting for his answer  8)
Hope he will read this  ;)
Why would you like to remove russian/ukrainian? To save space??

arizon

BLADESHARK

Quote from: arizon on April 17, 2012, 11:14 PM
I'm perfectionist  :P
Perfectionism is a belief that work or output that is anything less than perfect is unacceptable. At such levels, this is considered an unhealthy belief, and psychologists typically refer to such individuals as maladaptive perfectionists. Though perfectionism can be seen as a positive motivation when used to accomplish tasks, it can also affect one's health maliciously.

BLADESHARK

arizon

"perfectionism can be seen as a positive motivation when used to accomplish tasks"

That is what I meant!

Still waiting for an answer.

humbert

Quote from: arizon on April 19, 2012, 11:09 PM
"perfectionism can be seen as a positive motivation when used to accomplish tasks"
That is what I meant!
Still waiting for an answer.

Can you explain to me what your quote means?

As far as perfectionism is concerned, you guys seem to forget the simple fact that it's just not a human quality, any more than having the ability to fly like a bird. Show me a perfect human being and I'll fly to wherever that person is to meet him/her.

arizon

It means in this case that it is not bad edition of Windows 7 with those two languages but I would be better without them.