• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Support

Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strai

If i removed the ei.cfg file making the win 7 unversal and installed professional edition instead, would there be any problems? Is the updates only for win 7 ultimate?

humbert

Quote from: qazaq on July 15, 2012, 11:19 PM
wish we could gather all trusted and reliable solutions into one place with their updates, latest versions etc. I just googled that w7lxe, sounds good :-), haven't tested none since I am on my first day on win7, thanks to the admin of this place.. just wanted to thank Maher for his wonderful releases and you for all your support

Don't bother googling anything. Download w7lxe from my link (I'll repost if necessary) and go for it at once. Just don't forget to read my instructions carefully so you'll have no screw-ups. As I've said so many times before, so far I've yet to see this thing fail. Not only have I used it countless times myself activating other people's computers, but so far everywhere I've posted a link for it not a single person has yet come back to me saying they were having a problem. In a strange sort of way I'd like to see it fail just once, but that hasn't happened yet :).

LjubeGVG

how can I make 1 iso file with both x86 and x64 windows 7 ultimate maherz release for a dvd5 ? Thanks in advance

qazaq

Dear Ahmad, thanks for the welcome brother, I tell you this Win 7 is a keeper, works like a charm..  ;)

Thank you Humbert, I 've seen your post already in the programs section, I absolutely take your word for it and I agree that this thingy is quite a mystery, provided what you said in your post..

Though I 've read that Daz is also going to release an update soon, seems he is keeping his project alive..

And then there is the trial forever(trilogy) solution which I also find fascinating!

All in all, feels great there are alternatives, if and when, one or the other.. goes terribly wrong.
P.S. Wish I knew what these advanced options were all about..:-)
Edit:Thank you very much for posting the thread, although the link not working, I managed to find it elsewhere with the info you provided, thanks!

BLADESHARK

Quote from: yanucakep on July 16, 2012, 04:43 AM
Can I use repair feature in this win 7 ??? :)
If you are talking about the ISO you downloaded from Softarchieve or Pirate bay- The answer is NO
Windows 7 is not like XP
If you want to repair your windows 7 then go to Control Panel -> Backup & Restore -> here on the left up you can see the options Create a system image and Create a system repair disc. After creating this disc you can use the repair feature. :)
Good Luck :D
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

BLADESHARK

Quote from: strai on July 16, 2012, 04:29 PM
If i removed the ei.cfg file making the win 7 unversal and installed professional edition instead, would there be any problems? Is the updates only for win 7 ultimate?
Can't say anything. :(
but the updates are only for Ultimate :P

BLADESHARK

qazaq

Quote from: BLADESHARK on July 18, 2012, 12:46 PM
Quote from: yanucakep on July 16, 2012, 04:43 AM
Can I use repair feature in this win 7 ??? :)
If you are talking about the ISO you downloaded from Softarchieve or Pirate bay- The answer is NO
Windows 7 is not like XP

@bladeshark, Can't he/we do a repair install instead? what kind of ISO's are these you are reffering?
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/3413-repair-install.html

vimaldhiman

Hi,

Is there is any link for windows 7 32bit-64 bit with all version and recently updated... 8)

katana

I'm a WOMAN. Like a man but with a WO. Important distinction that. Can be misunderstood if not made properly.