• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Support

Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLADESHARK

Very Thanks for the working links. :D
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

castielq

Hi, i just wana ask how it works if i install Windows 7 Ultimate with USB. MY computer is 16GB RAM and i wana install ( Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64 Integrated July 2012 By Maher ). Is x64 okay for 16GB RAM right ? Another question how to install it with USB this windows on BIOS. Do i need to unrar .ISO on USB or i leave .ISO on USB or how. I would really thanks if your replay fast. Thanks for taking time.
By castielq

The Nawab

x86 Is Only For The Users Who Have Less Than 4GB Of RAM. As You Have Said, You Have 4x4GB Of RAM. You Should Definitely Install A x64 OS. I Would Not Recommend Users To Install Windows From USB. As Most Of The ISO To USB Software Aren't Stable. Only If You've Got ISO Images From MSDN Or TechNet You Can Use Microsoft's Windows 7 USB/DVD Burning Tool From The Windows Store. A DVD Is Good.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

There Is No God But Allah And Muhammad Is The Messenger Of Allah

castielq

Quote from: The Nawab on August 30, 2012, 10:16 PM
x86 Is Only For The Users Who Have Less Than 4GB Of RAM. As You Have Said, You Have 4x4GB Of RAM. You Should Definitely Install A x64 OS. I Would Not Recommend Users To Install Windows From USB. As Most Of The ISO To USB Software Aren't Stable. Only If You've Got ISO Images From MSDN Or TechNet You Can Use Microsoft's Windows 7 USB/DVD Burning Tool From The Windows Store. A DVD Is Good.

i have no dvd-rom becouse of that i am trying to get usb version.
edit: and i wana get guides on how to for usb

The Nawab

castielq

Quote from: The Nawab on August 31, 2012, 01:03 AM
Oh! Sorry, Here You Go:-

http://www.isotousb.com/

And i can install that on BIOS ?, i mean the computer is new and it only have BIOS so if i follow that i just insert USB and install normally then ?
Thanks you very much for helping.

The Nawab

You Need To Adjust Your Boot Settings. Go To BIOS Settings And Change The Boot Priority. 1st. Hard Disk (Your USB Drive Will Be Listed In Hard Disk) 2nd. CDROM

humbert

Quote from: The Nawab on August 31, 2012, 12:10 PM
You Need To Adjust Your Boot Settings. Go To BIOS Settings And Change The Boot Priority. 1st. Hard Disk (Your USB Drive Will Be Listed In Hard Disk) 2nd. CDROM

Alternatively and if your system isn't as old as the Pyramids, you could simply press F8 or F12 (depending on your board) and bring up the boot menu. This is what I do when I want Linux Mint. I hate this business of constantly having a boot menu staring me in the face, so for me Drive C (Windows) is the default first drive in the boot order.

wickedforehand

Just a noob question sir, I guess, is this OEM or Retail?

adi

hi all..Is it possible to make usb boot device for this windows 7 by maherz via windows to flash program? I dont really have any other way to install windows than usb device.