Author Topic: New topic Photos  (Read 163056 times)

September 22, 2017, 09:40 PM
Reply #120
  • Global Moderator
In the isolation ward, he is placed in a cell of ten square meters and permanently guarded - eight people take turns to ensure his constant supervision. He is entitled to two one hour-long walks in the morning and evening, and, as the law permits, to a Quran and a prayer mat to practice his religion.
The cell of Abdeslam being equipped with an opaque window, he did not see the light of day. At the parlors - only allowed with his immediate family - a window of separation cut him off from his visitors.

As we all know, the death penalty was abolished in Europe. Sometimes I think execution is more merciful than having to live the rest of your life under these conditions. Think it it - sooner or later he's going to die anyway. Why not save himself all those years of being locked up like that?

December 25, 2017, 03:48 PM
Reply #121
All 4 of these children were taken from their mother who doesn't have custody and fled out of the county with them.
July 4th they left from Lost Angeles airport and their final destination was Paris France.
We do not know the whereabouts they may be now. Could be anywher in the world.

Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/KonasKids/

December 25, 2017, 03:58 PM
Reply #122
  • Global Moderator
I have not seen them. At least I don't think so. No wonder they fled a country like the United States though.

December 25, 2017, 10:57 PM
Reply #123
  • Global Moderator
I have not seen them. At least I don't think so. No wonder they fled a country like the United States though.

If it were possible I'd love to move to Canada, Australia, New Zealand or Finland. Yet despite this thing here aren't as bad as the news media would lead you to believe. Here I live in peace have pretty much everything I need. If you don't go looking for trouble, chances are you won't find any.

May 01, 2018, 08:37 AM
Reply #124
  • Global Moderator
Today, I took a few photos. I know that aa1234779 and usman are looking at them with great attention.
Note that lately I deleted a few old messages that were obsolete.

Avenue Wagram, near the arch of triumph

Avenue de la grande armée

Avenue Foch

May 15, 2018, 12:19 PM
Reply #125
  • Global Moderator
In this topic I deleted many photos. Here are many photos taken in 2015-2016 and 2017, for those who are interested.
https://ufile.io/9uyn3

I learnt today I won't be in Paris any more in 3 months. Well I wanted to see something else. I've been leaving there for 10 years and I can't stand it any more.
And for those who are living in big towns, and they are numerous on this forum, like iih from Jakarta, usman from Islamabad, humbert from San antonio, Ahmad (somewhere in Egypt), Vasudev (from Bangalore?), maybe you should consider smaller towns.
I had several choices, like Lyon, Marseille, Grenoble...and finally I chose Saint Etienne, because it's where real estate is the cheapest one. It's also a small agglomeration, and since I think we'll have oil shortages sooner or later, maybe it will be easier to survive.

May 18, 2018, 11:53 AM
Reply #126
  • Global Moderator
Today, I'm posting a few photos on the forum, taken in the centre of Paris this afternoon, in the 1st and 2nd arrondissement. The weather was fine, unusually warm for the season and I knew that humbert and aa1234779 were waiting for new photos. I'm sure they will indulge in a little glass of beer while looking at them carefully.

Near the Opera Garnier

Rue du 4 Septembre

Place Gaillon

Rue Monsigny

Rue des petits champs

Place des victoires

Rue Molière

A tramp (not Donald apparently)

Avenue de l'Opera

a bit later, in the 11th arrondissement

On the boulevard Voltaire

A young "hottie"

Apparently a demonstration for the Tamils of Sri Lanka...

May 18, 2018, 02:50 PM
Reply #127
Nice photos and beautiful scenery.. The city of light has many sights to see, apparently..

I'm drinking Arabic coffee while enjoying your photos, no beer for me, although sometimes I drink Budweiser NA.
Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said “Surah (chapter of) Hud and its sisters turned my hair gray"

Hud (11)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiqxo4UDVfU

May 19, 2018, 01:03 PM
Reply #128
  • Global Moderator
Tonight, maybe there will be new photos, if I'm still able to upload them.
You know, I'm a bit like aa1234779. "No beer for me". After all it's so gross. Instead, At the monoprix of the avenue de l'opera, I bought a bottle of Riesling. It's much better. The price is not the same either. With that I'm eating a pizza with black truffles. A real feast. I wish Maher, aa1234779 and some users of the forum were here.

Now I'm thinking about my future life in Saint Etienne. I hope I didn't make a mistake. I've never been there before. But it seems to be a shithole. Over there I can afford 100 m² but I don't know if I'll stay there for a long time before coming back to Paris. Hope there are doable women.

May 19, 2018, 02:04 PM
Reply #129
  • Global Moderator
Here are a few photos, taken this afternoon.

The rue Vivienne

In a bar

Rue du 4 septembre

The opera Garnier

The galleries Lafayette. I parked my car in the parking underneath.

Once again some girls waiting for me and Vasudev.

The avenue de l'opera