• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

What kind of meat (or cheese) is it?

Started by scarface, October 11, 2015, 07:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vasudev

Quote from: humbert on November 07, 2015, 09:44 PM
Quote from: Vasudev on November 06, 2015, 04:31 PM
At my place, people eat beaf, according to holy scriptures, cow shouldn't be killed because its seen as a  deity.
Its Unhealthly I know, but when you walk around 1-2km everyday you need that quantity.

Then it is that the bovine specie that is slaughtered for food is not the same than the one that walks around in the street, and scriptures identify that specie as the diety?

Walking 1-2 km a day is not very much. I walk 3-4 km every morning for exercise, not to mention my movements the rest of the day.
Its very difficult to distinguish between those meats, sometime it could be a cow or an ox. I never tasted a beef but my relative at my place love 'em.
I know, and you need to listen to lectures too, which is tiring. It is just an approx. calculation given by my phone which tracks these things.

scarface

In this topic, we have seen that Vasudev eat eggs, and probably everyone on this forum does. Well, except me. Not only because the yolk of eggs contains cholesterol. It's also because in France most eggs come from intensive farming, they are not very good, and the documentaries showing the life conditions of chickens in the factory farming are rather explicit.
Here is a video showing a factory farming of 200 000 chickens in the Ain department, between Lyon and Geneva. This video sparked outrage and the factory was shut down. Before that, the eggs of the 200 000 chickens crammed into the cages were sold in supermarkets: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AJfhZDjrzc
As far as Vasudev is concerned, I assume Indians are eating good eggs. I imagine some chickens and sheep chirping and bleating in his house, between his computer and the laying nest. A perfect household.

humbert

I also hold out hope that some day the enslavement of non-human animals will end forever. Sadly there's a problem with this -- the simple fact that the human digestive system is basically the digestive system of a carnivore, not a herbivore. Getting all the necessary protein from plant-based products alone is difficult if not impossible. Since we are not equipped with multi-chambered rumin stomachs, digesting the majority of plant-based products is impossible.

For many years I've proposed that humans begin eating insects. They're packed with protein, easy to raise, and represent a virtually inexhaustible food source. Many species can be cooked and prepared in such a way as to really taste good. For example, in the Colombian department of Santander (see map), there is a specie of ant they fry and add salt. During my visits to that region I've eaten bags and bags of fried ants, and they're delicious! On this planet, almost 75% of all animals are insects. The untapped potential is vast!

scarface

Tonight, I’m going to hold a conference about a particular type of food.

You have to look carefully at the picture below and answer the following question: What kind of food is it ?

I can send one lump to Maher if he wants. But Since the first image of the topic was showing a donkey saucisson, he must be thinking that it is an expired donkey saucisson. It doesn't really look good. What if I wanted to poison him?

Therefore, knowing what kind of food it is becomes an existential question. I assume that Vasudev and usmangujjar are currently reading Kant’s books to find the answer.
So I’m going to give you one clue: when we go to Palestine with humbert, shadow.97, aa1234479 and Vasudev, we’ll problably make that kind of food.
I already imagine humbert and Maher breeding the goats,  aa1234779 and Vasudev making the final product. You'll have the answer later.

Shadow.97

Quote from: scarface on March 19, 2019, 09:29 PM
Tonight, I’m going to hold a conference about a particular type of food.

You have to look carefully at the picture below and answer the following question: What kind of food is it ?

I can send one lump to Maher if he wants. But Since the first image of the topic was showing a donkey saucisson, he must be thinking that it is an expired donkey saucisson. It doesn't really look good. What if I wanted to poison him?

Therefore, knowing what kind of food it is becomes an existential question. I assume that Vasudev and usmangujjar are currently reading Kant’s books to find the answer.
So I’m going to give you one clue: when we go to Palestine with humbert, shadow.97, aa1234479 and Vasudev, we’ll problably make that kind of food.
I already imagine humbert and Maher breeding the goats,  aa1234779 and Vasudev making the final product. You'll have the answer later.

My guess is either:
Goat cheese.
Or squid?

scarface

Quote from: Shadow.97 on March 20, 2019, 08:05 AM
My guess is either:
Goat cheese.
Or squid?
I guess you figured it out. it is goat cheese. It was a hard question but it seems cheese holds no secret for you.
But I'm a biz puzzled by the second answer. This quality cheese doesnt look viscous, and I hope you meant no blasphemy.

scarface

Since shadow.97 talked about squid, I'll hold a conference titled "how to cook squid" during the week end.

aa1234779

This is the most popular way of cooking rice in Arabia

It's called Kabsah

I wish I could invite you guys & gals one day to eat with me this delicious dish.

My challenge: What kind of meat is it?
Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said “Surah (chapter of) Hud and its sisters turned my hair gray"

Hud (11)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiqxo4UDVfU

Shadow.97

Quote from: aa1234779 on March 24, 2019, 04:32 AM
This is the most popular way of cooking rice in Arabia

It's called Kabsah

I wish I could invite you guys & gals one day to eat with me this delicious dish.

My challenge: What kind of meat is it?
Chicken?

aa1234779

Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said “Surah (chapter of) Hud and its sisters turned my hair gray"

Hud (11)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiqxo4UDVfU