• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Financial news and stock markets.

Started by scarface, February 26, 2015, 08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scarface

Note that the S&P 500 is currently dropping nearly 3%.

scarface

Note that the Dow Jones futures are currently losing 250 points.
The futures for the European indexes are very negative, indicating a possible crack tomorrow: -3.9% for the cac40 and -3.4% for the Dax 30.

scarface

Note that the cac 40 is currently losing 3.4%.
On these levels, it might be interesting to buy French stocks. However, I still think that the American stocks are too expensive. The s&p 500 futures are now showing 2795 points.

scarface

Note that I bought some short positions on the S&P 500: 400 dsp5 at 23.5â,¬.
I sold some Société Générale yesterday at 13.30â,¬ and today at 14.78â,¬. I think there could be a correction on the short term.

scarface

Today, I earnt 2200â,¬ with Societe Generale.
Here is Societe Generale today's session. If you click on the picture below you can enlarge it and as you can see, the stock lost more than 7% and the stock price collapsed a few minutes after the opening of the stock market.
Knowing that I wasn't short selling the stock, and that I didn't use put nor call options, try to guess how I could earn money with such a "bad  configuration". I will tell you tomorrow.

scarface

Today, the cac 40 is down 2.68% and the s&p futures are down 2%.
In this context, I sold some s&p 500 short positions. I earnt 160â,¬ this morning. And I reinforced my position on Societe Generale (I bought 600 shares at 15â,¬ this morning).
Note that I'm expecting the market to keep going down on the short term and I still have inverse ETF on the s&p 500.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK8--sO6zKA

scarface

Note that the s&p 500 futures is now down 2.65%. I sold more bearish positions on the sp500. It's pretty good since it was a losing position. The cac 40 is now dropping 3.23%. Note that I put a limit order at 14.70 for 300 more shares of Société Générale.

scarface

Tonight, I'm going to talk about the crack of the s&p 500 that took place over the last few hours and why the market is likely to keep going down.

I made a mistake since I bought shares today and I sold some shorts on the s&p 500.
shadow.97 must be wondering why there is mr baboon if I made a wrong investment. It's because I was aware that a big correction would be probable after the s&p 500 rally. Therefore I kept half of my short positions. I'm expecting further gains soon.

scarface

Note that there is a huge volatility today on the stock market.
This morning the cac 40 was down 1% and it is now up 1.5%.
Trump blamed the Fed for yesterday's collapse of the s&p 500.

In this context I sold all my sp500 shorts this morning. I bought 600 more shares of Socgen at the opening of the market at 14â,¬ and I sold them at 14.70. I bought 300 shares yesterday and I sold them at 15.08â,¬. 360â,¬ earnt today, 170â,¬ yesterday and 3000â,¬ earnt this week. This is exceptional. However I haven't told you yet how I earnt 2200â,¬ and you are going to notice that things are not that easy when you are taking into account the unrealized losses.

scarface

Note that the s&p 500 is up 2.4% and the Dow Jones is up 2.9%. Therefore, I bought back some bearish positions. After a sharp run-up for U.S. stocks, rising tensions between Trump and Kim Jong Un could spark a round of near-term consolidation. Note that I sold 600 extra Societe Generale Stocks at 15.35â,¬, making further gains this week. Since I'm forecasting a correction, I'm buying back Societe Generale at the limit order of 14.50â,¬.

Note 2: I'm probably going to present another recipe tonight.

Note 3: If I can, I'm going to try to make another smaller repack among those available on the forum.