• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

i can i get rid of windows 98 legal opration thing?

Started by thewindowsgeek101, April 22, 2012, 08:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbert

thewindowsgeek101

Hello I am a Geek.

humbert

Quote from: thewindowsgeek101 on April 24, 2012, 01:48 AM
i  wanted to bring back old times

Sure, we all yearn for the old days. I have many fond memories I'd love to relive, but sadly they're in the past. I used Windows 98 many years ago and it was a nightmare. Crashes and blue screens were constant. Also, keep in mind Windows 98 uses the DOS kernel, as opposed to the much more stable and modern NT kernel used by XP.

I'm assuming you have some very old hardware as well as all Windows 98 the driver disks. Forget about putting anything relatively new on your Win 98 system, it's been a while since anyone has even written a driver for it. Even Micro$haft stopped supporting it years ago.

I remember one lady put a sign on her wall in Facebook. It read, "Don't judge my by my past, I don't live there anymore".

thewindowsgeek101

lol, my mac is better then Linux (i hate linux i mean (linshit) :D
Hello I am a Geek.

Shadow.97

BLADESHARK

�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

humbert

Quote from: thewindowsgeek101 on April 24, 2012, 06:01 AM
lol, my mac is better then Linux (i hate linux i mean (linshit) :D

I believe (and correct me if I'm wrong) that the Mac OS and Linux use either the same or at least a very similar kernel. Also, Linux is NOT garbage. It is, in fact, an extremely stable OS available in many different distros. The problem with these 2 OS' is not that they're lousy, but the fact that almost everything out there is written for Windows. And of course with a Mac, you're essentially locked into Crapple's world (I despise that company with a passion).

BLADESHARK

Quote from: humbert on April 26, 2012, 05:29 AM
I believe (and correct me if I'm wrong) that the Mac OS and Linux use either the same or at least a very similar kernel.
Yes they do.

Linux is garbage
Who sad that should jump off a cliff ;D
Linux is NOT garbage.

almost everything out there is written for Windows
Now a days Mac options are included in the downloads.

with a Mac, you're essentially locked into Crapple's world
I have yet to try Macintosh OS X
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

thewindowsgeek101

Hello I am a Geek.