• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

What games are you playing?

Started by aa1234779, October 27, 2012, 12:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow.97

Quote from: humbert on July 14, 2016, 05:09 AM
Quote from: Shadow.97 on July 13, 2016, 08:32 PM
Uh.. Crete, and islands to the west of Morocco.

Crete's not exactly tropical, although it can certainly warm up there during the summer months. With respect to the islands west of Morocco, I assume you mean Spain's Canary Islands. I believe they have a sub-tropical climate. :)
Haha Yes. You're correct. But for me, these are tropical places. ^^

anilrajj71

Counter strike and also love playing crysis 3

scarface

Welcome to the forum anilrajj71.
These are good games indeed. I never played counter strike, but I finished Crysis 3 a few months ago.

I made some research and found out you were from India (with such a nickname that's what I was expecting). Well, don't hesitate to give us photos of your town or talk about your hobbies on the forum.

scarface

Today, I'm going to present the game Battlefield 3, released in 2011.
This game has astonishing graphics and an excellent single player campaign.

Here are a few shots:
In NY

In Iran

In Paris

Shadow.97

Quote from: scarface on October 15, 2016, 01:28 PM
Today, I'm going to present the game Battlefield 3, released in 2011.
This game has astonishing graphics and an excellent single player campaign.

Here are a few shots:
BF3 is a game I hold close to my heart, I have around 300-400 hours ingame of it. It's a fantastic shooter, however the developers gave up on balancing it, and instead released BF4 which is more balanced but not as good air maps.
The game is one of my alltime favorites. I would buy BF1 but I just dont feel like it at the moment.

Scarface, do you like games such as Fallout 4, or perhaps Starcraft2 ? I didn't like fallout 4, it's not my type of game. However Starcraft 2 is fantastic, especially the HotS campaign. (But I'd recommend playing them in order..) I'm currently in the LOTV campaign, but I'm having a pause from it. Since you have a car, do you like driving games? I'd strongly recommend Dirt 3 if you want a casual racinggame, or Dirt if you want to go hardcore.. :p It's a stunningly beautiful game and you'll have to grind to get any progress at all.

Vasudev

I'm currently testing Grid 2.

humbert

Not that it has anything to do with this topic, but I'm responding to your sig. Scarface or Vasudev: you may move this post to another topic as you see fit. I'm just too lazy to do it myself :)

In any case, regarding please check out my speeds as monitored by testmy and speednet:

These tests were done one after another on separate tabs. Notice how horribly inaccurate testmy is! They were off by a full 200+ mbps! This is inexcusable!

As much as you may hate flash, there is no point in using testmy.

Shadow.97

Quote from: humbert on October 18, 2016, 03:53 AM
In any case, regarding please check out my speeds as monitored by testmy and speednet:
I was looking at the Performance -> WiFi tab on windows, and it reported speeds of around 150~mbit down. However, the testmy.net did not reflect this in the result. I've never reached any "reasonable speeds" on testmy.net.

However, speedtest reflects my speed with around 4~mbit loss (if you compare it to the WiFi adapters tab in the Task Manager.

Perhaps its more correct on lower speed connections..? What do I know.. I don't have a low speed connection available..  ::)

The best way that I've used to test the internets connection is to rent a server from i.e amazon for 1 hour, and do an actual upload of a larger sized file, and also a download of it.

Vasudev

Vasudev

Quote from: Vasudev on October 20, 2016, 07:32 PM
Testmy results for Singapore Server.
http://testmy.net/Svb6WXeKu.6cpPOF9JH.png

For me, TestMy gives precise results and speedtest speeds are given by MTS based on best ping which is little hard to believe for me, since my speeds are inconsistent.