• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

New topic Photos

Started by scarface, February 01, 2015, 05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbert

The boats are just parked there where they make no money. Does this mean there are government restrictions for fishing? Or are there fewer and fewer fish in the Mediterranean?

scarface

Well, I have bad news. The buyer of my apartment eventually walked away.
Maybe I will spend some time here during summer. I take that to be a sign of destiny.

scarface

Tonight, I took a few photos in the Grau du Roi.
It is about 9 pm and the curfew has started.

humbert

Quote from: scarface on June 01, 2021, 11:14 PM

Curfew? I was under the impression everybody was slowly opening up. At least that's what's happening here. As of this writing 50% of the population has been vaccinated at least the first dose. The New York Times web site as well as bing.com/covid has the details.

scarface

Quote from: humbert on June 02, 2021, 03:52 AM
Quote from: scarface on June 01, 2021, 11:14 PM

Curfew? I was under the impression everybody was slowly opening up. At least that's what's happening here. As of this writing 50% of the population has been vaccinated at least the first dose. The New York Times web site as well as bing.com/covid has the details.
France has been under a strict nighttime curfew since December 2020 and although the country is now gradually reopening, restrictions remain.

scarface

This Evening, I took a few photos in the Grau du Roi.

Besides bars, one can find many restaurants serving delicious seafood dishes with fresh fish and shellfish in the Grau du Roi.

This photo certainly reminds humbert of the Art deco style of Miami.

humbert

Quote from: scarface on June 02, 2021, 10:31 PM
France has been under a strict nighttime curfew since December 2020 and although the country is now gradually reopening, restrictions remain.

I knew about the strict curfew because you were almost arrested by the curfew police once. What I didn't know is that a gradual reopening was taking place. As more people get vaccinated it'll reopen more and more. BTW, did you get vaccinated and if so, what vaccine did you get?

Let me take the opportunity to pose the same question to everyone else. Who else is vaccinated and what vaccine did you receive? I already received both doses of the Phizer-Biontech vaccine. No side effects. I just made an appointment online with one of the pharmacies/clinics that are offering it. Didn't cost me anything, the government paid for it.

scarface

Quote from: humbert on June 03, 2021, 06:05 AM
I knew about the strict curfew because you were almost arrested by the curfew police once. What I didn't know is that a gradual reopening was taking place. As more people get vaccinated it'll reopen more and more. BTW, did you get vaccinated and if so, what vaccine did you get?
I didn't get vaccinated.

humbert

Quote from: scarface on June 03, 2021, 09:27 PM
I didn't get vaccinated.

As of this writing (4/6/2021), bing is reporting that only 17.07% and 38.81% of the population of France respectively has been fully and one dose only vaccinated. I'm under the impression vaccines aren't easy to get over there. Is this indeed the case? I have a hard time believing it's a question of complacency.

scarface

Quote from: humbert on June 05, 2021, 04:45 AM
Quote from: scarface on June 03, 2021, 09:27 PM
I didn't get vaccinated.

As of this writing (4/6/2021), bing is reporting that only 17.07% and 38.81% of the population of France respectively has been fully and one dose only vaccinated. I'm under the impression vaccines aren't easy to get over there. Is this indeed the case? I have a hard time believing it's a question of complacency.
I don't know humbert. But if you look at the statistics of Egypt and Palestine, you'll notice that barely one percent of the population has been vaccinated. And they seem fine. Btw, if 60% of the French population were to die due to covid, we would still be too numerous in my opinion.