• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

your opinion about e-cigarette

Started by scarface, July 13, 2013, 11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scarface

I'm smoking with this kind of device. tested a lot of tastes: peach, strawberry, soft fruit, green tea. the latter is my favorite.
If you too, then give your opinion.

scarface

According to the number of answer there I guess few of you have such a device. However it has advantages: the liquid product contains nicotine so it can replace easily the classic cigarette, without harming your health since there is no ammonia, toluene, carbon monoxide, because as you smoke a liquid, there is no combustion.
Probably some of you are smoking the chicha with a hookah. It must be used without excess.

The other advantage of the electronic cigarette is the fact that you wont attract the looters who need standard cigarette to harm their health. Its obvious that a hoodlum or a common beggar will not smoke this kind of device, smoking cigarettes will permit them to die more rapidly from a lung cancer.

humbert

I've never smoked in my life but I do know this much - the offensive poison gas emitted by regular cigarrettes has nothing to do with the active ingredient (nicotine). The problem is that smokers have to inhale that garbage and bother those around them in order to get their nicotine hit. This is the reason I totally agree with you that the best thing to do is to eliminate the regular product and substitute it with this. Who knows, might even try it myself! I'd never use regular ones. In this I'm a little like Hitler - I just can't stand it!

scarface

you probably look like him for other things...
humbert requiring his henchmen to install windows 7 64 bits: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7u716LI8iQ

Shadow.97

I think it is illegal here in sweden, but I just hate going on trips with my parents when they smoke smells bad and gives me headaches.. How much do they cost? Can one carry this sort of ciggarette around like normal ones?

scarface

yes they are legal here, even in public place since there is no law, its too recent. the only law concerning them, is the prohibition to sell them to child under 18. In france, I think outside paris there are only a few shops selling them, but here they are numerous. More and more smoke shops are selling refill as they sell less killing cigarettes. The device costs roughly 50 euros, while a refill costs 5 euros and can last a week.

humbert

Quote from: Shadow.97 on August 26, 2013, 12:35 AM
I think it is illegal here in sweden, but I just hate going on trips with my parents when they smoke smells bad and gives me headaches.. How much do they cost? Can one carry this sort of ciggarette around like normal ones?

Your parents smoke? I'm surprised. Given your chronological age, your parents shouldn't be all that old (I assume no higher than 50). This is especially true in Sweden which is a very advanced country with a very high standard of living. Here in America smoking has dropped tremendously in the past 30 years, and I'm guessing in Sweden it's more than that.

@Scarface - you're correct. My henchmen are out to forcibly upgrade people to Win 7/8-64 if their computers can handle it. Ever since I bought my first computer (an Atari 800XE), resistance to upgrades has been prevalent. Many people are either too lazy to learn or simply afraid to depart from something they know. A perfect example is what I told you once - when Windows 3.11 went mainstream, there was a lady who wanted to stick to plain old DOS and saw no need to go to anything else. How many people today even know what DOS is?

Shadow.97

Quote from: humbert on August 26, 2013, 08:33 PM
Quote from: Shadow.97 on August 26, 2013, 12:35 AM

Your parents smoke? I'm surprised. Given your chronological age, your parents shouldn't be all that old (I assume no higher than 50). This is especially true in Sweden which is a very advanced country with a very high standard of living. Here in America smoking has dropped tremendously in the past 30 years, and I'm guessing in Sweden it's more than that.

@Scarface - you're correct. My henchmen are out to forcibly upgrade people to Win 7/8-64 if their computers can handle it. Ever since I bought my first computer (an Atari 800XE), resistance to upgrades has been prevalent. Many people are either too lazy to learn or simply afraid to depart from something they know. A perfect example is what I told you once - when Windows 3.11 went mainstream, there was a lady who wanted to stick to plain old DOS and saw no need to go to anything else. How many people today even know what DOS is?
My dad is over 50, and mom is under 50, (they differ 3 years) but they refuse to say how old they are when I ask them.. So honestly, I don't know how old my parents are.
Alot of people smoke in sweden, it's a fact. But how many I don't know. For as long as my parents smoke I will not say that only a few swedes smoke. Even if that may be the case compared to many other countries.

scarface

really difficult to estimate their age if you dont give the age of your cat too...(just joking)
in fact there are only 2 solutions: either 52/49 or 51/48...

humbert

@Shadow - are you saying you don't even know your parent's dates of birth? Hasn't it occurred to you to simply look at some document they might carry around (such as a drivers license)?

Is their birthday also a state secret?

Also, the .97 in your name - does that indicate you were born in 1997?