• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Support

Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maher

Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/

ezio_auditore52

Why don't you upload the archives on Google Drive or Dropbox? It takes hours to download them from those websites :(

humbert

Quote from: ezio_auditore52 on January 20, 2014, 10:15 PM
Why don't you upload the archives on Google Drive or Dropbox? It takes hours to download them from those websites :(

If you coughed up the cash it wouldn't take so long. Try doing that next time.

Radmanesh

Hi Maher
Windows Loder is removed please upload again

best regards

drkobrin

I have never before installed the Maherz Win7 x64 on a new computer with UEFI, but I am going to, and I have read that there may appear some troubles. Maherz wrote: "Install as normal. ... After the system is ready use Windows Loader". However, Daz wrote about his Loader: "The loader doesn't work when the systems using GPT. The workaround is to pre-format your hard drive so that it uses MBR instead". So what means to install "as normal"? Does it mean that, on UEFI systems, the Maherz Win7 x64 hides the possibility of GPT pre-formatting and makes the MBR automatically?

Shadow.97

Hey guys and girls, you probably know me. I've ran into a quite annoying problem with my main computer, the ethernet port has stopped functioning as it should.
I can plug in the cable fine, and it starts blinking, it tries to obtain an IP address(type IPV4) but fails to connect to the DHCP server. I have tried plugging the computer onto the local network (the computer is normally plugged directly to the router) But I can not manage to get an IP. I've tried giving it a static IP from the router.
My computer always goes on the Subnet 255.255.0.0 when all of my other devices enter on 255.255.255.0, it applies to connecting the PC to the modem too.
I can not use the ethernet for internet meaning I have to share WiFi on USB cable to my computer which means I get reduced speeds and connectivity to certain programs/games.
Things I have tried:
Restarting  the computer
Bypassing router
Restarting modem/router
Manually setting IP/DNS
Flushing DNS
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew
Windows 7 internet troubleshooting.
Reinstalling the driver
Downgrading driver
Factory driver reset
Reinstall additional ethernet packets
Closing all programs
Blowing dust out of the ethernet port
Tried different Ethernet cables
Tried using phone tethering to a laptop and using shared internet connection to my main computer
Disabling other network adapters.

It seems to be an issue with the network adapter, I'm running dry on ideas.
Doing ipconfig /renew gives an error blaming the DHCP server, I believe that it's the subnets fault, but I can't seem to get it to connect anyways. My router detects my computer but I cannot browse the internet.
I can use my EasyTether network adapter which is used for USB tethering on my phone

The problem occured when I started my computer 2 days ago.(roughly)
Device name: NVIDIA nForce 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet.
Driver files at the moment: nvnrm.nvu, nvurm.exe, nvmf6264.sys, fdco2.dll, nvconrm.dll
"BAR (Basadressregister) 0XFDD7C000"

It shows that if I am connected to the modem or router.

I don't know how or why this has occurred but it has occurred and now I need help  :-\
It says that the network is "Public"(The bench icon).
It all occurred when I started my computer.
The internet works fine on all of my other computers, and I can't remember installing any software before it occurred.
I've tried to google around but I can't seem to find the issue alone. Any help is very appreciated.
Because..

EDIT: It seems like my Modem is bricking my devices. All of my devices I directly connect to the modem get a failed DHCP problem. Connecting it first to the router, it still works, connect it to the modem, and you can't connect the device to anything.

scarface

The 169.254 address means your adapter is not getting a network address assigned by the dhcp server (router). check if the network services are running.

Shadow.97

Quote from: scarface on January 23, 2014, 01:32 AM
The 169.254 address means your adapter is not getting a network address assigned by the dhcp server (router). check if the network services are running.
I can't find any services under services.msc or msconfig that I can enable that has anything to do with internet.. Any more ideas?? I'm going to go around google for this though. Thanks.

scarface

or your router is not accepting your mac address? not probable. if you have linux check to see if this is a really a software problem.

Shadow.97

Quote from: scarface on January 23, 2014, 01:46 AM
or your router is not accepting your mac address? not probable. if you have linux check to see if this is a really a software problem.
Good idea, though it's not my router's fault probably as I don't use a router in most cases. I'm going to try booting linux(ubuntu) when I come home. Will post what happens. FOR NOW, ENGLISH TEST.
Contacted my ISP to see if they could help, long story short; I have to pay premium for them to help issues which is related to only one computer.

Nagged on my ISP for about 12 hours, they finally accepted to look at it. 2 hours later. INTERNET BACK..