• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Support

Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbert

No No No!!!!   One of Micro$shaft's biggest problems in their desire to push everybody away from XP is precisely the fact that you cannot simply install Windows 7 or 8 over XP, it's basically reformat and start from scratch. XP has been fixed, repaired and upgraded forever, but there comes a point where continuing to upgrade is impossible and the OS must be rewritten from scratch. You can't just keep adding more and more bandages.

shhnedo

Although it IS, humbert's right about one thing. You can't simply add over top forever. Sooner or later you'll run in some crazyass error due to upgrading XP to some modern OS. Clean install was always my favourite, never have I done an upgrade install! I've seen some pretty bad stuff coming out of that "upgrade". The best thing  you can do is to save all your important stuff to an external location, reformat everything and install 7/8.1.

Lzexpand

Please, remove your manufacturer and model. Because I can not use this term :/

Radmanesh

Hello

Where is Version April 2014 for download ??

Lzexpand

Quote from: usmangujjar on April 26, 2014, 09:48 AM
Quote from: Lzexpand on April 26, 2014, 01:23 AM

a registry file is included in Maher's windows ISO, probably named remove MDW, just run it,
or use DAZ loader option of OEM Information.

some sites are claiming Maher's copy to be their own, so boss decided to insert this string.

How can we remove a registry file in iso?

iih

Quote from: Lzexpand on May 04, 2014, 03:25 AM
Quote from: usmangujjar on April 26, 2014, 09:48 AM
Quote from: Lzexpand on April 26, 2014, 01:23 AM

a registry file is included in Maher's windows ISO, probably named remove MDW, just run it,
or use DAZ loader option of OEM Information.

some sites are claiming Maher's copy to be their own, so boss decided to insert this string.

How can we remove a registry file in iso?
Hi, dude Check here http://www.nomaher.com/forum/index.php?topic=1039.0
more simply, you just installed it, after that if you not fancy with Maherz OEM info,
remove by double click Remove MDW.reg usually was included in file you've downloaded.
If you don't have it, Click RMDW and Daz loader 2.2.2 you can activate with easy, even W7 ultimate.
eqso.orari-digital.org:8888 YBØIX

iih

Quote from: kensin on May 04, 2014, 07:48 AM
1. http://softarchive.net/blogs/maherz/windows_ultimate_sp_x_integrated_march_maherz.1375179.html
when i do Extract always error on 65%
Do test on each rar files that you've downloaded.. it's means one part of files have CRC error or password
not properly typed.
watch this>>>>

Not yet Finished, ALL files of rar put on the same folder eg: C:\W7-Maherz
on that folder should be have: S764.260314.part1.rar, S764.260314.part2.rar, S764.260314.part3.rar, S764.260314.part4.rar, S764.260314.part5.rar, S764.260314.part6.rar and S764.260314.part7.rar
Then you start test on S764.260314.part1.rar (Files No 1) other files fill tested automatically,,watch what files
that WinRAR said error...example no 1 ...redownload  no 1...before you do test make sure the password match
properly maherz.softarchive.net no mistake,otherwise you got error...why Mr.Maher put password it's site rules.
I forgot to test rar files with password it will ask password type password as provided with no mistake..
other step will continued...the result Let me know...
eqso.orari-digital.org:8888 YBØIX

shhnedo

The .reg file is not IN the ISO, it's located in a separate folder. Just copy it on a flash drive or whatever and run it after you've installed windows.

Lzexpand

#ihh and #usmangujjar thanks for your helping :))