Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maher

Quote from: wallofasgard on June 03, 2014, 12:06 PM
Hi,

Are those rapidgator links for 64 bit still available now? :-\

thanks.
All links updated ;)
Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/

wallofasgard

Good Day again,

I may need some help regarding the 64 bit  Rapidgator links of Windows 7...after i finished downloading the remaining 5 links (part 3 to part 7), i noticed that the CRC is different from the one posted on the first page  which is "CRC32: 7867BE1E"

This is the error when i "test" the archives:

I already downloaded the part 7 for the 2nd time but the error still persist.

Also,here is the folder of the windows 7 which i have downloaded:

:-\

I need your opinion guys of what am i going to do next...i want to identify which files are causing the error. :'(

Did you guys noticed that the part1 and part2 names are different compared to the other 5 parts?That is because i already downloaded the part1 and part2 before the Links are updated by Mr.Maher...

Do i need to redownload the part1 and part2 because the links were updated?or only the part7 of the archive was the problem?

Thanks...

Vasudev

Quote from: wallofasgard on June 07, 2014, 10:35 AM
Good Day again,

I may need some help regarding the 64 bit  Rapidgator links of Windows 7...after i finished downloading the remaining 5 links (part 3 to part 7), i noticed that the CRC is different from the one posted on the first page  which is "CRC32: 7867BE1E"

This is the error when i "test" the archives:

I already downloaded the part 7 for the 2nd time but the error still persist.

Also,here is the folder of the windows 7 which i have downloaded:

:-\

I need your opinion guys of what am i going to do next...i want to identify which files are causing the error. :'(

Did you guys noticed that the part1 and part2 names are different compared to the other 5 parts?That is because i already downloaded the part1 and part2 before the Links are updated by Mr.Maher...

Do i need to redownload the part1 and part2 because the links were updated?or only the part7 of the archive was the problem?

Thanks...
Are you sure you selected all files for checking the hashes and if the issue still persists try torrent(Posting Links of torrents are against  forum rules).

drkobrin

wallofasgard, just rename your part1 and part2 in the way as the other 5 parts are named, that is as S764.020614.part1 and S764.020614.part2. This will instruct your archiver to recognize all the seven files as parts of one and the same archive. Try this first.

wallofasgard

Quote from: drkobrin on June 07, 2014, 11:40 AM
Just rename part1 and part2 in the way as the other 5 parts are named, that is as S764.020614.part1 and S764.020614.part2. This will instruct your archiver to recognize all the seven files as parts of one and the same archive. Try this first.

i already did that but the error is stilll there...the test will go until 98% when the error pops-up.

Edit: problem solved..i deleted the old part1 and part2 and redownload the updated part1 and part2 links. Yey! :D

iih

Quote from: wallofasgard on June 07, 2014, 12:02 PM
Quote from: drkobrin on June 07, 2014, 11:40 AM
Just rename part1 and part2 in the way as the other 5 parts are named, that is as S764.020614.part1 and S764.020614.part2. This will instruct your archiver to recognize all the seven files as parts of one and the same archive. Try this first.

i already did that but the error is stilll there...the test will go until 98% when the error pops-up.

Edit: problem solved..i deleted the old part1 and part2 and redownload the updated part1 and part2 links. Yey! :D
when rar test you must type the password properly password: maherz.softarchive.net
eqso.orari-digital.org:8888 YBØIX

humbert

wallofasgard -> briefly changing the topic - what part of this planet are you from? City and country only - no directions necessary, I'll find you on Google maps.  :) ;)

wallofasgard

Quote from: humbert on June 09, 2014, 07:03 AM
wallofasgard -> briefly changing the topic - what part of this planet are you from? City and country only - no directions necessary, I'll find you on Google maps.  :) ;)

Philippines,Luzon. :)     

I'll be waiving my hands outside.  ;D

Shadow.97

Quote from: wallofasgard on June 09, 2014, 07:43 AM

Welcome, we have a few more Philippine members if I recall correctly.

humbert

Quote from: wallofasgard on June 09, 2014, 07:43 AM

Luzon is a pretty big island. Whereabouts in Luzon are you? And, like Shadow said, if you see Katana (or other Filipina), say hello.  :) - I don't remember her exact location, but I do recall she's in the south-eastern part of the island.