• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Support

Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbert

I was looking at some pics of the AZERTY keyboard. It's not all that different from QWERTY, in fact most changes are subtle.

I've been using QWERTY since the day I learned to type on an ancient portable typewriter at age 13. Using another keyboard for me would be impossible, no matter how easy and well placed the letters are.

eddie888

I hope I'm allowed to ask:
What is the original source iso for this Windows 7 Ultimate x64bit.  The iso number if possible.
Thanks

zlk55405

Thank you. I'm tired of updating my computer. I'm tired of trying to integrate updates myself thank you so much for doing the work for me ;D

wallofasgard

Hi, i've read that some Windows 7 user are experiencing BSOD issues since the August update from Micro$oft was released ( KB 2982791 and KB 2970228 )

http://www.infoworld.com/t/microsoft-windows/users-find-fix-botched-kb-2982791-and-kb-2970228-windows-update-248476

I just wanted to ask if these updates were included in Mr.Maher's Windows 7 August Release?

Thanks. :)

humbert

wallofasgard -> forget about what you've been reading. The question is, have you experienced these problems?

If updates aren't integrated you can just download them yourself. Even with a slow connection it's not a major problem, they download in the background.

humbert

Quote from: usmangujjar on September 04, 2014, 02:20 PM
agreed this, but why you are against integrated Win??
are you think Maher's work is just useless? if yes, then why many people seraching for integrated windows ?
many people want a disk which have updates up to the date, instead of downloading them, so they used these.
don't tell me that updates come daily, we think it is better to download a disk which have updates, and we take only coming updates from Win Updates.

Of course I have no objection to anybody using slipstreamed stuff with all the updates! My point is simply that having all the updates isn't really necessary because they can all be downloaded. Take Windows 7 as an example. There is no issue in downloading and installing Maher's release from 3 months ago because downloading the updates pretty much happens by itself.

And of course never forget ismet will constantly be reminding us.  :)

Zeromido

Dude what about September 2014

wallofasgard

Quote from: Zeromido on September 16, 2014, 11:30 AM
Dude what about September 2014

Good Day,

We only have the Windows XP September release but not the Windows 7 this September:

scarface

Maher is a family man zeromido. Thats why he's busy. We have to respect his "busy-ness".

humbert

Quote from: wallofasgard on September 16, 2014, 03:10 PM
Good Day,
We only have the Windows XP September release but not the Windows 7 this September:

Do you already have Maher's Windows 7 installed? If so then let me ask you something. Once you have any of Maher's releases of Windows 7, can't you simply update it online in the background? I have a hard time believing that people obtain Maher's latest release and install it from scratch over a previous release.