• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Support

Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallofasgard

Quote from: Vasudev on November 25, 2014, 11:01 AM
why do want to extract iso? If you are unsure about file integrity load that iso in VM to check for faults.

No not that. Im sorry, what i mean is that i am using winrar and i will extract the .ISO file to desktop. Not the file INSIDE the ISO but the ISO file itself. :)

Vasudev

You want to copy your downloaded windows iso from downloaded directory to desktop and while copying it throws errors saying file is corrupt.

wallofasgard

Quote from: Vasudev on November 25, 2014, 11:28 AM
You want to copy your downloaded windows iso from downloaded directory to desktop and while copying it throws errors saying file is corrupt.

yeah,that's it. :)

Vasudev

If hashes are correct then you are good to go.
Try closing  winrar and then copying directly to desktop using teracopy or windows default file copier.

wallofasgard

Quote from: Vasudev on November 25, 2014, 11:40 AM
If hashes are correct then you are good to go.
Try closing  winrar and then copying directly to desktop using teracopy or windows default file copier.

The problem is that i can't move the ISO File outside the protected archive due to checksum error warning...

Everytime i use the "TEST" function of Winrar to check the files inside the protected archive,it gives me  the checksum error.

I will try to download the part1 of the archive again later...will update you guys again if i will still get the checksum error.I am thinking that somehow this is the cause since i've downloaded part1 before Mr.Maher updated the links. :)

Vasudev

wait before you re-download. Don't you have password for that archive? Type that passwd then extract.

wallofasgard

Quote from: Vasudev on November 25, 2014, 12:22 PM
wait before you re-download. Don't you have password for that archive? Type that passwd then extract.
after i clicked part1 of the archive and before i can view the files inside ,i have to input the password first like this:

if the password provided is correct,you can freely see the files inside the archive. :)  No additional password needed when moving files from archive to desktop.

Thanks for helping me. :)

Vasudev

So your issue is solved or what ?

wallofasgard

Quote from: Vasudev on November 25, 2014, 01:06 PM
So your issue is solved or what ?

not yet..i am currently downloading part1 of the archive... :)

wallofasgard

update:

Now that i've downloaded part1...it says that part1 and part5 are corrupted.these are the files on the current links available at the first page.

This time the "activation" folder  includes the loader and a readme.txt.

:-[

can someone verify whether some of the files on the links were corrupted or not?