• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Support

Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vasudev

did you download part5 to replace the same corrupted file? try mounting the iso file using daemon tools or similar to check for errors.
If you are unsure try torrents, will take some time till someone seeds the latest maherz windows iso's.

wallofasgard

Quote from: Vasudev on November 25, 2014, 08:07 PM
did you download part5 to replace the same corrupted file? try mounting the iso file using daemon tools or similar to check for errors.
If you are unsure try torrents, will take some time till someone seeds the latest maherz windows iso's.

thanks for the suggestion.Later i will try to download the part5 again...if the corruption still persist,maybe this release is not meant for me. :)

Dark Thunder

Yes, i was right after all  ;D

Part 1 and 5 really do have problem.

wallofasgard

Quote from: Dark Thunder on November 26, 2014, 08:28 AM
Yes, i was right after all  ;D

Part 1 and 5 really do have problem.

i have the old part1 before Mr.Maher updated the links...that part1 seems to be fine because i am only receiving the part5 error.But now,after i've downloaded all 5 parts it gives me 2 corruptions, part1 and part5.

Vasudev

Are you using premium account of rapidgator or what? If so, you can move maherz iso to your premium account's cloud based drive & download it later.
I will be downloading maherz iso after new year probably in February using torrents as my ISP throttle my connection.

wallofasgard

Quote from: Vasudev on November 26, 2014, 09:06 AM
Are you using premium account of rapidgator or what? If so, you can move maherz iso to your premium account's cloud based drive & download it later.
I will be downloading maherz iso after new year probably in February using torrents as my ISP throttle my connection.

im currently using free version of rapidgator...it took me a couple of days to download it with the help of my friend's separate Internet Service Provider. :)

Dark Thunder

For me, i use online leecher or whatever it is called.

With the speed about 400 KB/s, i finish downloading in about 2 days  :)

Anyway, i decide to go on the x64 version, turn out great, no error at all  ;D

wallofasgard

Quote from: Dark Thunder on November 26, 2014, 05:16 PM
For me, i use online leecher or whatever it is called.

With the speed about 400 KB/s, i finish downloading in about 2 days  :)

Anyway, i decide to go on the x64 version, turn out great, no error at all  ;D

Dark, did you download the 64bit version thru rapidgator links posted on the first page? if so,does it have any corrupted parts like what we've been experiencing with the 32bit version or all good?

Thanks. :)

Vasudev

wallsofAsgard-> I sent you PM regarding links to maherz latest iso.

wallofasgard

Quote from: Vasudev on November 27, 2014, 08:25 AM
wallsofAsgard-> I sent you PM regarding links to maherz latest iso.

Thanks vasudev but sadly my internet provider is throttling the speed whenever we use that link...(sigh) maybe i dont have other choice than to wait until the January version comes out.