• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Support

Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vasudev

@PandaDNB-> You can pay for premium rapidgator account or else look for torrents.

PandaDNB

Can't burn this on a cd anymore right ?

scarface

on a cd? certainly not.
on a dvd it's certainly possible if you remove a few useless files like wallpapers, fonts, or drivers, manually or with winreducer.
Maybe you should read the forum Ntlite about that. At the end I gave a few tips for usmangujjar, who wants to trim down an iso, and eventually use sysprep to do his own work...

sjack208

All links are BAD - NOT FOUND

even in softarchive.net

Pls correct maher

Dark Thunder

Quote from: PandaDNB on December 06, 2014, 10:08 PM
Can't burn this on a cd anymore right ?

Of course you can't.

A CD capacity is only about 650â€"900 MB, which is nothing compare to an over 4 GB iso file.

Not mention that the windows iso files has became bigger after each update and right now they already bigger than what a normal 4.7 GB DVD can contain.

Try using USB instead, it work for me  ;D

humbert

I totally agree. What day will people understand that CD's and DVD's are yesterday's technology? They have been supplanted by the venerable USB stick, which gets increases in capacity and gets cheaper by the day.

cypros

I really like your work, i do regret that the last version of november of 64 bit can't be put on a dvd of 4.7 gb and not even on a stick, since one of the files is bigger then 4 gb and the stick must be fat32, thank you anyway for everything, have a nice day.

humbert

Quote from: cypros on December 12, 2014, 12:31 PM
I really like your work, i do regret that the last version of november of 64 bit can't be put on a dvd of 4.7 gb and not even on a stick, since one of the files is bigger then 4 gb and the stick must be fat32, thank you anyway for everything, have a nice day.

I successfully installed Maher's release on an 8GB flashdrive using nothing other than Window USB/DVD tool. It installed on my laptop perfectly. As for DVD's, ever heard of a dual layer DVD?

I should note that Maher's releases are truly awesome - I DID NOT remove "Maher's Digital World" from my copy, and I never will.

Vasudev

December release will be lot bigger judging from crc32 value.

cypros

I'm not that idiot, i did not put the iso un usb stick, i always used Novicorp WinToFlash 0.8.0009 beta Portable to create the bootable usb and always worked fine, this time, inside the content of the dvd is a file: install.wim that is 4.324.204 kb and it can't be copied on a fat32 formated memory, and of course i heard about double layer dvd's, is just that in the moment that i needed the dvd, i did not had a double layer in the house, thank you anyway for your help, have a nice day.