• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Support

Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scarface

If you want to reduce the wim a little bit, it's not that difficult with gimagex, by mounting the wim, deleting a few unneeded files, and unmounting the wim (the box 'commit changes' must be ticked). By the way, It's also necessary to take ownership of the mounted files to delete them.

For the forum, it seems that the mess will stay for some time. Some slouches have probably a lot of time to bother others and raise hell. Maybe they are Islamist, it's not impossible. Anyway, since there is a moderator on strike, and a busy administrator, maybe Maher should take drastic measures. In my opinion, Humbert is perfectly fit to become administrator. Probably there should be another moderator too. Maybe Fuj, or eventually usmangujjar, would be suitable for that.

scarface

I don't want to be a moderator.
In fact I think that my presence here is not needed any more, and not needed on any forum by the way.
Since I've put a lot of useful messages, now you know what to do, and you know what I think.

humbert

Being a moderator is a job somebody has to do. Maher asked Ahmad and myself to fulfill that role, so here I am. I think I'm going to ask Maher to see if he can raise my permissions to the ability to delete lamers. As Fuj said, it's necessary.

Scarface - don't even dream of leaving this forum! You are a valued member of the family. The simple fact that some of us may disagree with some of your views is certainly no reason for you to go away. Please reconsider.

Vasudev

@Humbert :
scarface is saying he's not interesting being a moderator or take up other roles in the forum and he likes to be part of it by providing all valuable tips and help in solving problems.

cypros

Hello, i used Windows USB/DVD tool but first i did formated in ntfs the usb stick, seems like the program did not modify this, in the end, i have a usb stick bootable with windows 64 november release in ntfs and i did try to boot from it and works, seems like other programs automaticly formats in fat32, i don't know, i did not tryed yet on an UEFI boot system, thank you, have a nice day.

NikolaJgd

Rapidgator links are dead.

Maher

Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/

campusvideo

I love this Windows 7 Ultimate install with all updates etc... but I would like to know where to find a Home Prem 64bit setup the same way I tried to remove the ei.cfg and install home prem but didn't have updates or IE11

just need someone to direct me to here I can download a QUALITY iso like Maher's but for Home Prem 64bit OLNY because I mainly do installs for others with home Prem with a PAID FOR KEY or OEM KEY and I can't use a utility to activate a customers computer with the chance it mite not stay activated

Thanks foe any HELP

andarcavar

capaj

THANKS MAHER .HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL