• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Support

Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danieldjx

Hi,

I'm trying to install Windows on my iMac Retina via Bootcamp and the wizard is telling me i need an iso of a 64bit Windows from MS.  I downloaded one of your 64bit versions but i keep getting error in creating the bootable usb stick.  Pls let me know which version of your 64bit Windows 7 is best suited for my need.

Thanks in advance.

Daniel

kingkachi

Hi, i tried activating my windows 7 ultimate 64bit with some product key i found online but i got a message,"A problem occurred when windows tried to activate. Error code: 0xC004F063" Description: The Software Licensing Service Reported that the computer BIOS is missing a required license.   And then i was asked to contact maher's digital world to resolve this problem.

The truth is i don't know what all these mean all i want is to activate my windows 7ultimate 64bit and if there is anyway u guys here can help me or give me a genuine product key,i will be very grateful....tanx in advance

shhnedo

First download and run MBR Regenerator just in case.
Then download and run Windows Loader by Daz(I'll PM you the link).
Problem solved.

Quote from: kingkachi on January 04, 2015, 01:15 AM
or give me a genuine product key,i will be very grateful....tanx in advance
Do you really believe someone who paid for their windows 7 license would just share it?

humbert

@kingkachi - with so many copies of Windows 7 out there, where exactly did you get this one? You can apply the fixes the guys told you about or simply download another ISO and activate it with Daz or some other loader.

BTW, your problem has nothing to do with secure boot and with some sort of key written into the BIOS, right? When I received my new laptop, the very first thing I did was disable secure boot and delete all those keys.

Incidentally, who pays for Windows except maybe big companies who don't have the luxury of using a pirated copy?

fandjo

links for december release of W7 x32 are dead

btw. I have problems with instalation of W7 x64 on Satellite L305D-S5934 laptop.

Instalation gone good, but after restart i have BSOD. Repair startup optins longs hour - hour and half with same result.... Windoes cant fix problem.

Any idea how to fix ?

Vasudev

Might be signs of failing HDD.

fandjo

Quote from: Vasudev on January 10, 2015, 12:54 PM
Might be signs of failing HDD.

No...disk is OK.... it is my fault ???  because I did not check BIOS version, after upgrading from 1.40 to 1.80 everything goes well as suppose to.  8)

Vasudev

Might be ahci setting in bios.

fandjo

How to remove WAT ...Windows 7? Loader doesnt work in safe mode

...can boot in safe mode but can`t in normal mode

trial period expired but... I firstly must instal a driver for LAN card

Vasudev

Open command Prompt as Administrator type slmgr -rearm.