• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Support

Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vasudev

Maybe he is trying to avoid false detection of AV when using loaders in safe mode.

humbert

Quote from: fandjo on January 11, 2015, 04:16 PM
No...disk is OK.... it is my fault ???  because I did not check BIOS version, after upgrading from 1.40 to 1.80 everything goes well as suppose to.  8)

How old is your computer that you actually need to upgrade the BIOS to install W7?

elgado

Links for the 64bit version are no longer available on either site
Can someone please fix?
Thanks

TheGreeck

Hi,
All links are dead for W7 dec

Vasudev

January editions might be uploaded soon.

TheGreeck

64 Part 7 seems to be corrupt? Wait for Jan

Wincett

I wonder. Will the January Version 64bit fit on a 4 GB DvD? The december Version was way too big.

humbert

Quote from: Wincett on January 17, 2015, 04:20 AM
I wonder. Will the January Version 64bit fit on a 4 GB DvD? The december Version was way too big.

It's 2015 and you're still using DVD's? Ever heard of bootable flashdrives? Incidentally, ever heard of dual layer DVD's?

shhnedo

Quote from: Wincett on January 17, 2015, 04:20 AM

There will no longer be such x64 images. Unless ofcourse Maher removes all the crap MS put inside, which he doesn't and will never do. Just go and buy a dual layer DVD or find a flash stick, either 8 or 16 GB. Then again, dual layer DVDs require an optical drive which can actually handle them, so you're WAY BETTER OFF using a usb flash drive.

humbert

As far as I know a lot of those extra "features" MS puts in Windows can be removed with Winreducer. Vasudev knows more about it than I do, you can ask him.