• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Support

Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vasudev

Those files you have mentioned are s/m files. Try removing more useless files using extreme preset of winreducer.

Vasudev

Fuj the problem here is a lot of answer files that needs to be created and remembered.

scarface

Well, I dont know how long it took. Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers. It may not be difficult to store up in the mind a vast quantity of facts within a comparatively short time, but the ability to form judgments requires the severe discipline of hard work and the tempering heat of experience and maturity.
In fact I began to use a computer before internet was widespread, in 1995. At this time I had win95 and I remember I was playing wolfesintein 3D and then when I first had a 56k connection I began to use kazaa to download music. But I was curious. In 2000 I installed mandrake linux for example and then I used dc++ on french hubs. I became a moderator on the forum lioc77 which was a big forum at this time. I met zouzou, who gave me some dc++ mods and it encouraged me to learn the basics of c++ to do my own modifications. However I never liked that.
Then I began tinkering with xp but I stopped when windows 7 was released since xp 32 bits was totally obsolete in front of a 7 64 bits.
I met interesting people in here, and even though I already knew gimagex to resize a wim, harkaz gave me a real boost when he released his tutorial on sysprep. Sometimes you meet the right person at the right place. Maybe harkaz gave me advice me because he realized I wasnt a professional mourner. Some people in here are always asking but they dont give anything in return and they try to cling like leech. That's why they never learn anything.

humbert

I like your distinction between knowledge and wisdom.

As for first computers, my first was an Atari 8-bit 800LE. I graduated to a Tandy PC that ran at a blazing 7.5 mHz. My first modem was 1200bps. The internet was not mainstream at the time, so the only communication was with local computer bulletin boards. Remember them? My life before computers and after computers is radically different.

Maher

Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/

rahman

How i remove manufacture n model from windows sistem ☺ ?

humbert

Quote from: rahman on March 30, 2015, 06:23 PM
How i remove manufacture n model from windows sistem ☺ ?

For you and everyone else - get his beauty http://www.thewindowstweaker.com/download/ - I prefer the portable version. Altering the manufacturer is just one of the many tweaks available.

lanbase

Links 64 bit are dead, I am only missing part7,

does this mean I have to redownload everything again when they are up again ?

grtz lanbase

shhnedo

shhnedo

I was just following simple logic - you only need the missing file. I didn't know the file has to be changed by atleast one different bit. In that case my opinion is wrong, IN WHICH CASE the dude has to redownload eveyrthing...