• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Support

Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vasudev

Try LiveCD of Linux(Ubuntu) to check if its working or else its a H/w issue.

papa

hi guys

i can t activate the win 7 ultimate version of maher

does any one have anything working?

thanks in advance

KaMikaZeDaN

Hi guys, all the links appear to be down on rapidgator & uploaded, how long does it normally take to get them re-upped?0
Thank you.

Maher

All links updated: 30.05.2015
Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/

KaMikaZeDaN

DkC

@Fuj
@Vasudev

Sorry I took forever to reply. The laptop fixed itself after a few restarts, though I am still quite afraid of moving it around now(Might as well have a freaking desktop, eh?) since the adapter might freak out. Thanks for the suggestion, I will be getting an external network adapter instead. Could you explain to me what a h/w issue is? Thanks.

Shadow.97

Quote from: DkC on June 01, 2015, 02:13 AM
@Fuj
@Vasudev

Sorry I took forever to reply. The laptop fixed itself after a few restarts, though I am still quite afraid of moving it around now(Might as well have a freaking desktop, eh?) since the adapter might freak out. Thanks for the suggestion, I will be getting an external network adapter instead. Could you explain to me what a h/w issue is? Thanks.
h/w issue is a problem with the actual hardware, like not software. It could be everything from a broken cable, to your computer being put under too high voltage.

Onemaher

Hello . I have a problem with unpacking an archive. I have all the files in one folder, when extract winrar asked me to identify part five. When I select the appropriate file operation reaches up to approx. 99 percent and pops up the error: S764.250415.part7 checksum error in a encrypted file Microsoft.Windows.7.Ultimate.SP1.x64.Integrated.April.2015-Maherz.iso Corrupt file or wrong password. The password that is entered: maherz.softarchive.net I downloaded again part fifth and seventh and did not help, unpacked using 7zip and also did not help - error after reaching 2799 MB, writes "CRC error - wrong password?" I should mention that I had at the same problem in version January 2015 , but then with the fourth part . Is this a problem with the password , extracting software, or maybe something with the hardware? (with other files no problem , memory also tested and no errors. I checked also on other HDD and SDD). Please help.

Onemaher

On the first page is S764.020615 version (june?) I have S764.220415 (april) I probably will download a new version and try, again.

scarface

It seems links have been updated on 3 june...in order to avoid errors, download again the other parts.