• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Support

Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vasudev

I have some updates after Maherz April Updates, so the update size is 285MB. But only reqd. updates are downloaded.

DkC

@Vasudev
So that means that I can install legit Windows 10 on another machine? How would I go about doing that? Installing Windows 7, then upgrading it via Microsoft's website?

I would very much appreciate the update for the ISO and instructions on how I would go about doing that.
Thanks.

@wallofasgard
Thanks for the tip.
I have a friend who owns 93 games on Steam. He hasn't really had problems with it so far, and he can even play new games like Monster Hunter Online which went into open beta recently without any problems(aside from MHO being in Chinese). So, I'm fairly certain there will be little to no compatibility issues. If I do have problems, I always have this laptop to turn to, I'll have it remain on Windows 7 after all.

Thanks.

Vasudev

Quote from: DkC on January 05, 2016, 10:21 AM
@Vasudev
So that means that I can install legit Windows 10 on another machine? How would I go about doing that? Installing Windows 7, then upgrading it via Microsoft's website?

I would very much appreciate the update for the ISO and instructions on how I would go about doing that.
Thanks.

Thanks.
You are entitled to use w10 only on your machine because each Hardware uses unique ID based upon which a license can be used virtually unlimited times w/o voiding it on the same m/c. You must perform in-place upgrade or if you've genuine license you can perform clean install by input license key of w7 and also apply for office 2016 upgrade if you've genuine office 2010.

humbert

@Vasudev

The only "legit" copies of Windows are the ones you paid for. It you didn't pay it's not legit. [Period - end of paragraph]

There are thousands of copies of Windows 10 on the torrents as well as may activators, the majority of them work.

And yes, I too recommend Windows 10.

Vasudev

Quote from: humbert on January 07, 2016, 03:44 AM
@Vasudev

The only "legit" copies of Windows are the ones you paid for. It you didn't pay it's not legit. [Period - end of paragraph]

There are thousands of copies of Windows 10 on the torrents as well as may activators, the majority of them work.

And yes, I too recommend Windows 10.
Me too. Go for W10.

epsx

Guys, in this version you can select windows 7 home/pro/ultimate?
because i download it from piratebay (user maherz), and it show me to select from thouse edition

scarface

To epsx: I'm sure there is the Ultimate version. I don't know if the others are present.

Vasudev

Quote from: scarface on January 07, 2016, 06:14 PM
To epsx: I'm sure there is the Ultimate version. I don't know if the others are present.
You’re able to do it, but it will revert to older 2011 SP1 win 7 w/o latest updates, since Maher slipsstreams updates only to ultimate edition.

volimfilm007

links for x32 are dead, can you reupload them

RAMBO

Hello my friend Maher possible to know how to burn a Dvd and I do not I have  usb flash drive 4.58 GB

Thank you