• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Support

Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vasudev

Quote from: dusty on June 05, 2016, 10:09 AM
I have an older version of Maherz but... Why is no other new version than April 2015 ? M$ release more updates after that.
So, this is up-to-date version or need to make some changes ?
Also, on this version will automatic updates work or searching infinitely ?

Thanks in advance and apreciate your work  :)

And please post here or send in private a link with windows 7 x64.
I have an iso but with different SHA1 and im not sure if safe.
Okay, you could try WHDownloader and download the convenience rollup package by MS which is around 500MB.

humbert

Quote from: dusty on June 05, 2016, 10:09 AM
I have an older version of Maherz but... Why is no other new version than April 2015 ? M$ release more updates after that.
So, this is up-to-date version or need to make some changes ?
Also, on this version will automatic updates work or searching infinitely ?

Why not just update it online?

DemoUser

Can someone please upload again the 32 bit version of windows 7

Kjhoh

Any updated link? All of them are not working anymore....
Because I have an issue with the one i got last time, which it won't have sound at the first time I start my pc until I restart it and the speakers have sound again.
Since the pc is newly bought, so i doubt that it is the window problem? and also any language pack for win7?

scarface

I contacted Maher...

I told him that some people were chanting his name on the forum, requesting new links.
I don't know if he will reply or not.

If the links are updated, I will remove the posts requesting links...

Vasudev

Quote from: Kjhoh on June 07, 2016, 01:10 PM
Any updated link? All of them are not working anymore....
Because I have an issue with the one i got last time, which it won't have sound at the first time I start my pc until I restart it and the speakers have sound again.
Since the pc is newly bought, so i doubt that it is the window problem? and also any language pack for win7?
Most likely its your audio driver not compatible with w7 since it was made for w10. You could try reporting regressions in the current driver to your PC manufacturer.

Kjhoh

Uhm....my spec is in the pic...
but it does not happen everytime, I will observe  again in these few days.

And there is another question, can my hardware spec run on window XP?
Because when I try to install XP on my new PC there is an error come out and it is something like telling me to turn the ACPI off.

scarface

To Kjhoh: Even if you found the correct drivers, windows Xp is not optimized for your system, for example the 32 bits version can't handle more than 4gb of Ram (https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/aa366778(v=vs.85).aspx#physical_memory_limits_windows_xp) and the 64 bits edition was known for having little compliant hardware.

As I said earlier, I contacted Maher, and he politely answered me that he did not have the software required to make isos anymore because he stopped altogether. He's probably too proud to come here and tell you that. So if anyone kept his versions of windows, he would be well-advised to upload them again for the users of the forum.  For my part, I 'll upload another updated X64 version next week. By the way, I had a look at windows 10 and I wasn't making custom-made versions because sysprep is not working with upgrades and since msft is rolling out upgrades of windows 10 every 6 months (threshold, redstone...), it was not interesting. But it seems there may be a trick with regedit, like there was to reset windows 7 sysprep rearm count and I'd like to have harkaz's opinion: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/3pnrj2/cant_sysprep_a_windows_10_enterprise_upgrade_only/

You know, I wish I and my friends of the forum like humbert, Ahmad, usmangujjar, iih, kjhoh, shadow97, harkaz, and many others could go to Palestine to meet Maher, and maybe attend my wedding other there. Probably I would be happy in Rawabi, there is optic fibre too other there and the people seem to be beaming but it's too difficult to get to Palestine unfortunately. Maybe one day we'll meet in Greece, in a good restaurant, to talk about our projects. Well, for the moment, we can still talk here anyway.

Vasudev

Quote from: scarface on June 11, 2016, 01:29 AM
To Kjhoh: Even if you found the correct drivers, windows Xp is not optimized for your system, for example the 32 bits version can't handle more than 4gb of Ram (https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/aa366778(v=vs.85).aspx#physical_memory_limits_windows_xp) and the 64 bits edition was known for having little compliant hardware.

As I said earlier, I contacted Maher, and he politely answered me that he did not have the software required to make isos anymore because he stopped altogether. He's probably too proud to come here and tell you that. So if anyone kept his versions of windows, he would be well-advised to upload them again for the users of the forum.  For my part, I 'll upload another updated X64 version next week. By the way, I had a look at windows 10 and I wasn't making custom-made versions because sysprep is not working with upgrades and since msft is rolling out upgrades of windows 10 every 6 months (threshold, redstone...), it was not interesting. But it seems there may be a trick with regedit, like there was to reset windows 7 sysprep rearm count and I'd like to have harkaz's opinion: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/3pnrj2/cant_sysprep_a_windows_10_enterprise_upgrade_only/

You know, I wish I and my friends of the forum like humbert, Ahmad, usmangujjar, iih, kjhoh, shadow97, harkaz, and many others could go to Palestine to meet Maher, and maybe attend my wedding other there. Probably I would be happy in Rawabi, there is optic fibre too other there and the people seem to be beaming but it's too difficult to get to Palestine unfortunately. Maybe one day we'll meet in Greece, in a good restaurant, to talk about our projects. Well, for the moment, we can still talk here anyway.
Maybe scarface, you just answered the question. You could beam up latest version of w7 via private torrent to intended users, right?

scarface